what happened with dr chronic?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by baldman, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what happened to dr chronic?

Dr is no loner reliable and his customer service sucks.
    What happened? I guess if you are here in the states he aint worth a crap anymore.Is this even the same guy anymore?
    Anyone know of somehwere reliable that an ex dr chronic customer can go?

Thank you to all who reply;)

Baldy

2. #2 GrowBot, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    funny that your first post is slamming a seed vendor. you sir, are a troll, be gone!!!

This post was unnecessary. *RMJL

3. When did this happen? I've had 100% sucess for years with him, last order a few months ago. I live in the states.

4. #4 baldman, Mar 28, 2009
    Look Jackass i am seeking answers. I normally never post on these things.
    I am curious to know whats really going on?
    First post, last post it dont matter i just want to know why dr`s customer service is not what it used to be.
    I know others that agree with me.
    and i know loads of folks that say worse, but thats not why i am here.

No need for name-calling. I know you were called a troll but you should have just reported the post. *RMJL

5. I just ordered from him 1 month ago. Got my package exactly 6 days after I ordered it. My grow is very healthy right now. Obviously it isn't anywhere near harvest, but my plants seem very legit. I don't think I know what you're talking about.

6. my last seeds came from him speedy and awesome customer service 3 seeds out of my 5 pack were crushed and he sent a new one out the same day and sent me back a message from his cellphone..great service and the seeds were great as well

7. #7 5starfarmer, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    I placed an order earlier this year, it never made it. $250 bucks worth. Doc offered to resend 1/2 of the order, no charge to a new address. Made it there in less than a week.

Was always prompt with emails. Good customer service imo. I will note that i've prob ordered... 10-20x with the doc.. have had 2 orders never make it. But he offered partial resends each time.

IMO Attitude is better. But Doc has some selecction they do not.

8. as well as attitude having strains the doc does not. they both have exclusives.

and also, looks like prices are heading upwards a little bit too.

9. better get ready. the price of everything is going up and up and up.

All smart people will stock up now before the prices spiral higher.

10. their site's all fucked up. Their search button doesn't get results, they're always out of stock of stuff, and they can't seem to write a sentence with proper grammar. I think the people at drchronic are too stoned.:smoking:

11. I actually ordered cannabis seeds for the first time two weeks ago, from dr. Chronic. I received them 6 business days later in a convienient envelope... the strain was afghan kush ryder. THANKS DR. CHRONIC!:)

12. My point exactly! This is NOT the same dr chronic on the other end there.:mad:

13. Yeah, and the last few orders that did make it through to me were identical.:confused:
    The sensi afghani was all tall with skinny leaves, the white label white rhino looked and smelled the same as the afgani:mad:. Almost as if they just passed off the same old junk on me as the last order. All i know is ever since dr chronic quit running his forums, he has become very suspect in my book. Therefore i will try the attitude, and by the way, thanks to those of you that have guided me to the attitude. I will let you know how it goes.:D

14. #15 puff, Apr 7, 2009
    Baldman is a troll - all 4 of his posts are what happened with dr chronic.

Go sell your shit somewhere else creaton.

Flips Baldman the single fingered international peace sign.

I have never ordered from Dr. Chronic but my next order will be from there.

This post was just uncalled for. Consider this a warning. *RMJL

15. #16 XBrad420, Apr 7, 2009
    Puff is a bitch!!! Why you going to slam someone for venting. I feel ya baldman. I am just as heated as you. I just tried to place an order and the doc no longer accepts credit cards from the US. Only money orders. Fuck that shit.

Name-calling doesn't float here. *RMJL

16. are you serious??!!??

17. #18 baldman, Apr 9, 2009
    haha, go ahead idiot, but be warned:devious: when your payment never makes it to him, or your seeds never come, and dr chronic doesnt return your emails after this has happened, then please take that finger you are waving around and shove it up your ass then smell it and lick it:eek: and well u know;)

Whoa....name-calling and disrespect don't float here. Please just report the posts and let the Mods and I take care of the issues. *RMJL

18. This thread is fucked. The person who started it--in my opinion--was simply trying to determine if their have been some changes in the Doc's organization that may account for the crappy service he received. I for one would like to hear more about what happened. I've used the doc extensively for a couple of years now and never lost an order. I no longer use him because I like the free seeds Attitude and
    Seedboutique give away--and that's the only reason. As far as the credit card thing is concerned, I'm afraid you're mistaken. My buddy ordered about ten days ago and has his seeds already.

19. although i had good results w/ chronic, im thinking about going w/ worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com next time, they have single seeds of alot of variety. just checked this site out for the first time... you guys should too./:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.