What happened to honor and the family?? the goverment lol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Mar 18, 2013.

1. #1 letsmokeasweet, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    yea so i am thinking how no one seems to have any honor...people will rat out their freinds to stay out of jail even for a night

and it seems like it is the norm for single parent familys..

what happened?

rico laws and the witness protection program
    they started with the mafia...and get a guy, tell him he is looking at 20 yrs in the pen..BUT...if u snitch out all your freinds u can get off, plus start off in the witness protection prgram

nowdays, the first thing the cop says, or prosucuter is snitch out your freinds, everyone snitches out everyone noww...no one has any honor it seems

and then in what the 70's???they started welfair, but u can ONLY get it if the daddy isnt around...so the momma tells the daddy to stay away so when the welfair person came the daddy wasnt around,
    why is it called well fair?
    and now that has grown to what 50% single parent familys out there?

if i left my wife and kids, they would get EVEN MORE benifits then they get now.
    i mean i know it makes sense because they need more money since i am not around.
    but i mean, would you think they want the family to stay together, wouldnt they rather find a way to encorgae familys to stay together?

why does it seem when you do the wrong thing you get rewarded for it?

it is as if the goverment dose not want people to live an honorable life and they are encouraging the breakup of the tradition family

i mean i know im just some pothead at 220 in the am and all but still...what do you think?

wht are yall crzy ideas?

2. #2 Penelope420, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    Yeah... being a single mom on welfare is like winning a prize!

3. You're going to have to define honorable life for me.

4. If you need a definition of honor, you don't have any.

5. I agree there is some to do with the government influencing things. But i think you also missed another factor its religion. Religion tells you how to live a good and honorable life. Without it, without morals anything goes..... Our nation is less religious than we were earlier in our history.

6. Please tell me why you think that.

I just want to know what he considers and honorable life

7. Fun fact, this country is actually MORE religious than it was when it was founded.

Contrary to popular belief, this country was not founded as a Christian Nation, and mist of the founding fathers were quite anti-christian.

Thomas Jefferson even wrote his on Bible, that divorced the new testament from the "divinity and miracles" aspect. Its Called The Faith and Moral Teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.

And now a couple quotes from founding fathers on religion.

"Lighthouses are more useful than Churches - Ben Franklin

Christianity is the most perverse system ever shone on man - Thomas Jefferson.

8. You're philosophizing and its great! The govt wants people to be divided. Divide and conquer is the saying... If they create poverty, and dependence people will have to rely on the govt for its services. Thus they are slaves to the system and its law, tasks, requirements, taxes, modified foods, food stamps, you get the idea.
    Life is about family and relationships and happiness. You see the light!

9. People don't necessarily embrace the traditional values they used to when it comes to family because being an independent woman is looked highly upon where before a woman's sole purpose was to take care of her children at home and stay loyal to her husband, not because of welfare benefits lmao

And the government isn't asking people to snitch to lower their honour, they're asking people to snitch to get a better edge when it comes to cracking down crime. Catching someone slinging dime bags isn't a big deal. Catching someone who's providing for 200 people slinging dime bags is s big deal

Buying the propaganda from people demoralizing your government is just as bad as buying the propaganda from your government. Make your own decisions. Some of the logic I've been seeing used to attack the US government lately is ridiculous

10. Now you know what the I'm talking about saying Dems and liberals are ruining our government and politics. All of the shit you are talking about is liberal social policy that Dems love.

More-so than republicans are simply thinking they are the shit.

11. well honestly, i am sure others can agree, honor can be such a vauge word, anyone can cliam anything is honorable....but one thing, like i said before,
    snitching out your freinds
    snitching out your co defendents

if you commit a crime, you should expect to face the consequences of your actions, not take the easy way out by being a snitch, which in my book is far worse then most of the "criminal behavior" out there. yea its not as bad as smoking weed, i think it can be as bad as murder, yes there can be honor in killing someone, but there can never be honor in snitching out your freinds
    and if so, PLEASE tell me because your first response is gona be this guy is stupid
    you did the crime, do the time, dont snitch out your freinds just so you can stay out of jail

12. So basically plea bargaining? If you tell the court who helped you commit a crime in exchange of a commuted sentence, this would, in your opinion, dishonorable?

Just asking for clarity.

13. YES. it does.
    i mean it dont really matter, but, when i was 17 and i got caught stealing i could have goten a yr probation if i snitched my freinds out who joined me, actaully, i joined them; or if i didnt say who else was involved i would get 5yrs probation.

i choosed to do the 5 yrs and i still dont regret it.

i mean, you already got caught, so are you going to take everyone around you down also?
    how can anyone trust anyone anymore?

14. its like another tip of the iceburg to the whole picture of everything that is going around...all of these far reaching things simple and complicated is all for the destroying of america

and that doctor guy who talks about how obama is trying to destroy america, that most people say is a nut, actauly makes sense
    but noone wants to, or is ready to, see it

15. im glad someone kinda understands wher ei am comming from thanks

but yea they can now say that we should eat healthy because the goverment has to pay for our healthcare thanks to the healthcare law

16. yea tht is sooo true. but that what makes this country so greta is the freedom of religion, but no one respects other peoples beleifs anymore whatever they are and it is encourage to disrespect other peoples views like that