What happened the first time you got high?

Discussion in 'General' started by johnwilkesbooth, Mar 23, 2011.

1. The first time I ever smoked pot was the first time I ever got high. It was September 2010. So not too long ago. It was my friend Pete, Isaiah, and I. We live in the first city in the US to under-ground coal mine.. So there are lots of cinders and coal piles everywhere. So we found a spot that worked for us and light it up.

I had probably about an 1/8th and we just did it all. After a while, Pete said something and me and Isaiah just started laughing. Pete never got high that day, I have no idea how. But he was having so much fun looking at us laughing that he laughed too. So for what felt like 20 minutes, it was just us 3 in the woods...laughing to the point where I almost peed my pants....Isaiah did.

Then, I forgot about an hour; as if that hour didn't even exist. But then from the next thing I remember, we were at a local park. All 3 of us on the swings and I was swinging with my eyes shut, so was Isaiah. He says "Dude, swings are just bullshit when your eyes are shut. It's just like, your sitting in a rubbery chair and the wind just switches from the front of your body to your back." Clearly he was at a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. Then he looks up and says "Dude....dude....that cloud looks like a fucking scorpion." It really did though, so it's not like he was faking anything.

Then I forgot another hour. It was about 6 p.m.
    We were outside of a Turkey Hill. I somehow purchased Skittles, it was probably with Pete's money. I remember saying, "It tastes soo good....it's like...Leprican cum...all rainbowie and shit."

Then we walked around and wanted to go back to the park. So then the girl of my dreams drives past us and says, "hey, do you need a ride?" As lazy stoners, we clearly took the ride.

In the back of the car, we just laughed. Everyone in the car was laughing.... yeah.. that ride and the rest of my life with that girl didn't go so well after that. She kicked us out like 3 blocks away from the park.

I don't remember the rest of the day. But I woke up at my house the next day, so I guess I didn't get too horrible.

So how was your first time? And what did you guys do?