What happened???? One day to the next.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Drtybngwtr, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Things have been going relatively well up untill a few days ago. I am in week 9 of flower and getting ready to harvest. Looks like I have another week or so to go when the plants look like they are dying.....what should I do? Harvest now and save what I have or give it more time?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you in the middle of flushing ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Haven't added nutes for about a week and only watering with PH'd water....so I guess I'm a way I am flushing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you're a week from ready I suggest considering harvesting now. It looks like mostly the fan leaves that are dying but some sugar leaves are also hurting.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm starting to think that's my only option...thanks for advice

6. I was thinking the same deep down check the trichomes too see if you at least have some cloudy then if you do get it chopped

7. Normal end of life fade on the fans. Not a concern.
    1946 Chevy sedan in the pics ??

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. I swear that 1946 gets so much damn attention! Lol good eye Buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I will check trichomes but I am also worried about some of the sugar leaf damage, not so much the yellow dying fan leaves.
    Buds look big and dense. Just worried to damage if I wait too long

10. You knew what you was doing when you positioned her next to it

11. Go with your gut don’t fuck the whole harvest if you feel like you should chop do it

12. <-- old and I've owned old cars all my life. LOL to be honest I grabbed the wife to double check as I knew it was a post war GM but just what exact one I wasn't positive on. She popped off with 46-48 Chevy right off.

[​IMG]
    My toy.
    Buds will start to die if you really wait to long. The one I just took was a week to long as I was out of town and figured she'd be ok for a few more days. Had 4 tips go dead and browned in the sun but they are still connected to the stem so I know it's not caterpillar damage as the buds would pull free if it was that.

BNW

• Like Like x 2