Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened in a week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by droptop, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I bought some weed which at first was hitting the spot.. now its been a week or so and the same batch i bought is not just doing the same thing, or i need more of it to get the desired effect.

I have smoking for about 10 mnths and only every have one joint a night. Do you think the bud (which i just keep in a baggy) has just dried up and become weak or has my body adjusted and needs more to get high?

2. It might be that your tolerance is building up and that the THC is flaking off into the baggy if you have the goody goods.

3. I kinda thought both those things, the bud itself has become very dry and crumbly.. do you think this has anything to do with it? Did i store it wrong?

4. I'm betting that could be a factor too but I'm leaning more towards your tolerance building up more so than that unless your grower didn't cure the weed right.