what happen????

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by grassmasterra@a, Aug 23, 2007.

1. The grow is set 600 wt light . I have this ruint (ppp) plant with 3 other plants 2 skunk 1 afgan all started about the same time the afgan is budding nice and the 2 sk are comming along just fine, All were set on 12/12 on fourth of july 7 weeks now but the ruint ppp budded out fast. I waited for the hairs to get 2/3rd brown which happen at about 6 week, Dried it out still in the curing stage but tried it and its not shit. Did it mature too fast or what? It looked so good only got about 18in high. The others are 5.5 ft high. i did use mg fert and have sent for foxfarm fert an soil so grow #2 will do better there is still hope for the rest of the plants I know. But what happen to the ruint. Or is that why they call it the ruint, well guys what do u think th. here is what the other girls look like today what do u think week 7.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      300.9 KB
      Views:
  2. wow that sucks something is definatly wrong. have you done alot of reading on growing, cause I'm gonna be real with you it looks like a first grow. definatly needed to trim but its to late for that. alot of the time buds get real thin when they are to hot, but it looks like you have a cooled system. there also looks like a lot of over crowding you shouldnt have all that in one container unless your doing hydro and if you in hydro then it should have been trimed just before flowering. but dude this still looks like you did a really good job for a first grow. My first two years were hell in figuring out how to grow and i dont mean just grow, I'm not dum and it just took that long but I mean It took two years to figure how i wanted to do it the rest of my life, but now I have had a solid oh 7 to 8 years and only one gap in my grow cycle. dude dont give up, almost everyones first grow blows....

3. Next time trim up all but like 4 or 5 big branches (and leave just the leaves on top and in the middle, leave no big leaves) at TEN DAYS after going to 12/12.

Otherwise that happens.

Cheers.

4. I don't really know too much about this but someone told me not to cut the fan leaves b/c that's where the buds grow, and also that shouldn't be pruning after flowering begins. mine are at 11 days of flowering = should I still cut the large fan leaves?