What happen to me?

Discussion in 'General' started by whoisdiss, Feb 18, 2016.

1. So I was smoking up some, as ya do. I started to feel it hit me. Felt pretty good at first. But then I think I went into a brief state of psychosis and I have no idea what happened. My vision started to move weirdly. Like it literally felt like I was turning my head side to side but I swear I was just looking straight. I started to die of laughter which on pot in not unusual of course. Anyway I fell onto the floor and all of a sudden my vision just started to flash like there were strobe lights. I started to freak out a little and my heart just started to race and I was breathing very hard and fast. I looked around and I felt like I was in a totally different universe. So, I went over to the mirror and looked it and it was freaky as hell! It looked like I was looking through some portal at a demon staring at me! It was me. But it looked so evil and like the image in the reflection wanted to hurt me and I got super freaked out. I tried pulling my phone out to google what was wrong with me but my phone just started to warp and I just could not see straight. I just decided to go hide under my covers in the dark and wait for it to pass. I swear I started to have some minor auditory hallucinations too. Sometimes I could hear someone mumbling over in a certain part of the room and I turned to look at that corner of the room and it would just stop and nobody was there. I just decided to get out from under my covers and walk around to see if that would help. It kind of did. But there were certain points where it looked like the room was closing in around me. I started getting super paranoid. I really thought for a few moments I was going to die. I even had some thoughts of suicide. I also got paranoid that I would never ever come back from this. My heart was beating faster than ever and I was shaking all over and my limbs started to jerk. After a few hours it did finally start to go away. Things started to feel like normal again and currently I feel as fine as ever. So what happened to me? I have only been smoking the last 6 months. So I'm newer but I am not a beginner. All the other times I have smoked were amazing and nothing ever went wrong. I am kind of scared to start smoking again. Was my weed possibly laced? Or was this just a weird random moment of psychosis somehow triggered by pot?
    [SUB][/SUB]<sup></sup><del></del>

2. My vision is aswell reading this lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Aliens. It had to be. Is your anus sore and protuding??

dilligaf

4. Soundz like you caught a bad high op .. hey shit happens ..

5. You smoked to much in my opinion, it doesn't take much to get you high if your smoking anything worth real money.

6. #7 Stay_Blazed, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    Sounds like your tolerance is extremely low. Remember cannabis is a mild psychedelic and this is extremely evident when you have a low tolerance. Imo enjoy it while it lasts because i miss those days when i would get that high. If it bothers you that much dont smoke as much. As far as lacing goes its basically unheard of its unprofitable and would make the dealer a even bigger target for feds if reported. I can remember some of the described side effects such as sounds that where not there and wall seeming to stretch. I cant get nearly as high these days though. Embrace it seriously.

Best of luck op

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. haha, oh that reminds me of the good old days..