Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Happen 2 Blueberry!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YungPurp, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I been tryna find some for like 2 years I use to see it all the time now it seem like to just disappeared.

2. My friend just got an ounce of that in San Francisco.

3. ya i see it around omaha all the time, idk maybe its just bad luck? but then again i cant really look for one perticular strain and get it. i just take what the dealer gives me

4. I mean I know u can easily get it in cali i'm in the south tho tennessee I use to see it all the time and it just stop I guess cause purp and kush tookover

5. Nothing wrong with purp and kush bro.

6. Qft...

We blew kush before kush was in fashion.

7. haha i just thought it was great, since i have some blueberry right now! Its a classic, itll never go away.:)

8. i get blueberry in huntsville still

9. you can order seeds and grow it

10. Comes through the Northern VA area a few times a year.

11. high grade seeds (google it) is a reliable seedbank that sells blueberry seeds. grow your own and you'll have all the blueberry bud you can stand. :)

12. Bruh I'm in the hood I buy not grow I be in the studio working on this music all day huntsville aint that far from chatt tho I aint never seen none while I was down there

13. mad blu in mass.

14. that sucks dude, we got plenty of that over here