What grow forums do you suggest.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shadowtrolling, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Ok looking for serious grow forums to read / lurk through.

I thought i found one here then see questioins like should i pee on my plants, which lamp do i use for vegging etc. and well yeah.

Serious, can someone recommend a mature growing forum that has users with the basics read/understood and some practical experience under the belt.

Thanks in advance.

:D

2. any forum is going to have idiots that dont bother reading or searching.

there are a lot of experience growers on here with a lot of good advice. as with any site you just need to ignore the douchebags

i recommend grasscity.com

3. Based on your post count, it doesn't quite seem like you've given GC a real chance. I don't know about you, but i've found that actually laying eyes on the info. you're looking for takes a bit of wading through the crud.

Forums are a format allowing the expression of opinions, fiction and fact. It's up to you to discern between them. Give GC a chance, not everyone here has homework and chores to do before dinner. LOL.

4. Ok cool, yeah that post did sound a bit harsh sorry.

I will look a bit deeper.

Specifically i am trying to learn more about a couple 1k hydro set up.

I like the spitter feed to drain design cause i have some familiarization with it.

Anyone know of some good threads to learn more about the latest in automation been away for a bit. Like is green air the preferred choice or are newer models better.

Also would love any links to journals with this type set up.

Thanks again.

5. Grasscity.com, yea it has the occasional asshole/dumbass, but it's pretty informative!

6. Welcome aboard, stick with it. There are more talented and generous growers here than other sites I've been on. It does seem there are a few posters that got grounded for not keepin up with their paper route. LOL

7. Just look around the forums here your sure to find lots and lots of helpful info, and please please whatever you do don't pee on your plants.

8. Really. Where did these people get the idea in their noggin to piss on the plants they intend to smoke? think about it, if they are growing in a closet in their bedroom, do just open the door and wiz away? or do they piss in a cup and save it up untill they have enough? honey dont flush that pee i need it for the plants. bet that closet smells wonderful. dumbass.

9. Make a thread in the adv growing section about hydro and I'm sure you will get some responces. There is an abundance of great info/growers here on GC and I'm sure you can find what you're looking for. This is the best grow forum I could find.