What grades did you get and how much do you make now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Danjaa, Jan 8, 2012.

1. #1 Danjaa, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    Obviously you may not want to share that information with me and if you don't then that's cool. I get it. I am just wondering what kind of grades you got at school and if you did any sort of higher education. Where have those grades gotten you, what do you work as and how much do you make a year?

What do you wish you did with your life instead and if you have any regrets, believe me I'm totally interested in your experiences. Did you maybe get good grades but have managed to become hugely successful? How? Did you not get the grades you wanted but you manage to stay well of or maybe you make just enough to get by. Honestly, share your stories with me :)

Peace :smoke:
    (Also try not to lie, it's an internet forum :) )

2. straight F's

$0 per year

3. I find it hard to believe that you make NOTHING a year...

4. C's n D's

I'm bringing in like 2-5K a month.

5. Nice man, what do you do :smoke:

6. #6 Enemizz, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    I had a 3.5 when my senior year but I did terrible in 9th 10th and 11th. For some reason, when I took advance classes, I did really good in them. It just seems that regular classes I don't need to do much of anything. And it's just a drag the whole entire year.

But i'm in my 2nd year of college and planning on going back next semester

7. Good luck man :cool:

8. failed every class highschool, $0/hr, live on moms couch

anyone wanna compete whose more succesful?

9. High school I was a high C's, B's and the occasional A (took a lot of creative classes).
    All three years I put into my apprenticeship I got %80 average, and I am a journeyman welder now.

I make $40/hr and I work majority of the year now that I'm in a union. Also the jobs I go to there's almost always overtime plus more. And if I go out of town I make more for travel and LOA (living out allowance), with my room paid for.

I knew since high school I was going into construction there was no doubt about it. I grew up in a construction family where my dad was an Ironworker and he was always able to support a family of 5.

10. Still in senior year of high school but as of right now, I have a 3.7 GPA unweighted cumulative and taken two AP classes (AP Computer Science which I got a C in haha and took AP Stat and got a B+ and a 5 on the exam) and I'm taking anatomy and AP Bio as of this year (worst decision of my life) and waiting on SAT scores....hopefully a 2100+

11. Laungage arts f
    English f
    Pe got a d for showing up.
    Math A

I get about 2-10g's a week. Yup I piss crack rock son

12. Im in university and right now im not happy with my marks.

my marks are all in the mid 70's, but by the end of this semester i plan on having an average well over 80.

13. A's and B's in hs, some C's. Making $10.40/hr right now, inbetween school and a real job though. Going back to complete my degree this upcoming fall

14. What do you do lol?

15. Terrible in HS...grt in college b/c I matured....5100.00/mo

16. B's and C's. Unemployed under mommies roof.

17. dropped out my second yr of 9th grade:cool:

making about 1500 to 2k a month..on a Awesome month it could be anywhere from 5-6k but i havnt seen that work since i started:cry:..but i work for a union so it usually sucks bc we get laid off after we finish..but w.e..when we get laid off we file for unemployment then when we go back to work we get all of our time off in a check..its fucking awesome,when that happens i get anywhere from 10k to 15k check:cool:

18. Bs, Cs and Ds..
    Fucked up majorly because i spent too much time playing xbox rather than revising, regret it now but saying that, even if i went back i'd still do the exact same lol
    Went to college, got an engineering diploma now im studying forensics at another college, fucking hate it, trying to get into the army as a mechanical engineer, gone through 9/10 stages, the final stage is on wednesday, medical and fitness tests and hopefully a job offer, if i dont get a job offer/referral, its back to fucking college where ill probably fail due to me doing no coursework in 3 months, if i get the job, im off drugs for 4 years but at least ill begin a new life

19. C- student, I make $0 currently and I'm 21.

20. I graduated with a 3.8. I don't like to discuss specific numbers but my income is WELL above that of the average 23 year old.