Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What grade(s) of weed do I have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flabbergaster1, Jul 6, 2013.

1. #1 flabbergaster1, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    Questions answered, post removed for personal reasons. Sorry.

2. Looks kinda like mids, take a pic with flash the thc on the bud should show more

3. one is prolly quick dried and crappily cured lol idk, mabey two different strains

4. the dank is nice, the other stuff looks like decent regs to me

5. Can't smell or taste it but i'd say nug, nug, and nug.

6. I doesn't look bad that's all I can input

7. Looks like mids and maybe a little higher. Probably give you a decent buzz

8. Both look dank to me.

9. Man I have had exactly the same types of weed as you have right now. The stuff on the right is usually very fluffy, light buds that break apart easily and arent very sticky. The stuff on the left will get you much more baked, believe me. Although all weed is good I try to avoid getting stuff similar to that on the right although both will get you high.

10. I'd give it a C+.

11. Looks like mids, slightly dried and less thc crystal (As what i can see) But many orange hairs looks like you will have a pretty good time ever one you smoke :) enjoy

12. #12 AgoraReferral, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    same strain, 2 different phenotypes.. one on the left might have finished in 8-9 week whilst the one on the right probably needs 2,3 week more

13. the one on the left is surely dank. If you really want a grade on the bud then B - A-. you have to smoke it, it can look like poo but get you faded.

14. #14 flabbergaster1, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    Removed post, sorry.