Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What grade is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wazzup123, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Looks good to me. 8/10

Edit: I laughed out loud at the "not high grade because it isn't purp" comment

2. [quote name='"Corn Man"']Wouldn't say HIGH grade just because not much crystal and no purp... but not low either... it's in the upper 75% IMO[/quote]

Gotta love that purp. But color doesn't determine potency. I've even had very potent bud with out many crystals. They were there if you looked close, but it wasn't obvious. :smoke:

And to the OP. That looks pretty good. Probly 8/10.

Attached Files:

3. now that's high grade^
    but op your nug looks good

4. [quote name='"tmmxskiilz"']

now that's high grade^
    but op your nug looks good[/quote]

Thanks. The other side actually had more purple, but I took the picture of the wrong side, lol. That was some of the best bud I've ever had. Sadly I ran out, and so did my connect.

5. Purple has nothing to do with the potency of the herb...

6. it looks good, but looks really can be deceiving. I've had shitty looking weed hit me harder than weed that looks green and crystally and perfect. I still don't have an explanation.

7. Lmao dank does not equal purp. I've smoked super dank purps and mids that are purps

8. Looks good. It will probably get you sufficiently medicated.

9. I haven't handled a variety of weed so I've only known this quality. It's pretty good though, little more than half bowl gets me very up there.