Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What grade is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wazzup123, Dec 12, 2011.

1. I was wondering wether this was low, mid, or high grade.

Attached Files:

2. that it loud for sure

3. Im going to say low-high, or to be more specific, 8.2/10.

4. looks like dank.

5. Looks dank for sure.

6. Wouldn't say HIGH grade just because not much crystal and no purp... but not low either... it's in the upper 75% IMO

7. lol just because a bud is purple does not make it high grade. Ive had numerous purples that I wouldn't pick up again because they were weak as hell.

OP's bud id rate 8.3/10

8. What does the color of the bud have to do with its potency?

Looks enjoyable to me:smoke:

9. Hah, "no purp"... come on, man. No one really believes that dank=purp, do they?

10. [quote name='"VacuousCL"']

Hah, "no purp"... come on, man. No one really believes that dank=purp, do they?[/quote]

ALOT of people think that actually. :rolleyes:

11. Looks good to me.

Purple in the bud comes from colder temps during flower.

12. It's sad, a friend of mine who used to deal mids ALWAYS had purple buds. Too bad they were mids. But little highschool wannabes thought that shit was the dankest stuff known to man. Purple does NOT always equal dank, although ive had some FIRE purp strains

13. Purple = dank? *buys purple spray paint* Im going to get so high now that my weed is all purple!

14. High mids-dank

15. Lol... who gives a fuck what grade it is man, weed is weed, just smoke it.

But, to answer your question, it looks dank.

16. Looks pretty good to me. I'd give it a 8 out of 10.

17. i hate these threads

18. [quote name='"dank-a-sauras"']i hate these threads[/quote]

This^

19. I'd have to disagree...

20. definetly high grade not the best ive seenbut id give ya 8/10