What gives? This forum needs more activity

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by EustaceBugles, Jan 31, 2008.

1. What is so wrong with the humor forum that practically nobody visits it (or at least they don't post)? I would think there would be shit tons of stoner humor all over the place.

Anyway, I don't want to make a worthless thread, so in the interest of bringing more humor, here is an awesome music video.

http://www.break.com/index/absolutely-hilarious-indian-music-video.html

2. dude I totally agree, I mean this is a stoner place, so alot more ppl on here should be stoned, looking for a laugh of some sort..

awesome vid, ya know the song actually isn't that bad...kinda catchy..in some sort of 'mainstream popish way'

3. yea it really does
    today i saw a post i made on thread with 5 pages, i made the post liike 2 months ago its on the front page and im STILL the last poster
    wth
    ill try and support this one more lol

4. We need jokesters!!! Pranksters!

5. I think a lot of stoners get so into a joke that they forget the punchline. Woops!
    Half the time a stoner's so stoned that they don't need a punchline; the joke's body was funny enough alone.

6. So very true....far too many laugh fests after the first half of a story and then forgetting what the story was because it was 5 mins later due to pure laughter