what getting BUSTED for growing really looks like

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by beachbum616, Oct 1, 2010.

1. ive had guns since i was ;little and although you are all correct it puts me in more risk, i still wouldnt give up that right.. one shouldnt have anything to do with the other. but i guess its the way it is. like so much else.

2. Like yourself?

3. #83 kuroishinto, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    Thanks Beachbum.

4. Thanks BB for sharing your story - I have no doubt it has been helpful to alot of people.

5. Hey sorry for your troubles but thanx for posting this!
    I don't know how many times i saved my own ass by stepping outside and locking the door behind me when talking to cops. I've actually had one ask me if i had something to hide i told him i would rather walk and talk while i checked my mail:cool:

6. haha.. that tactic would have probably saved me a LOT of aggravation.. see even i can learn something from this thread.

7. @ Mileslocman, great suggestion! I got a kick out of that.

Beachbum, Thanks for sharing. It's one of the many great resources of this forum to have people share their experience with things other than just the cultivation aspect of growing. You're absolutely right. People need to know the real risks in their area. FL people can learn a lot from your experience.

I have to say, however, I am disappointed with how many people wanted to highjack this thread to tell you how you should do something that is in the past.

+rep to you BB. I'd like to say the same for everyone who realized that personal anecdotes are informative, but they are not a call for derision. Everyone else, don't be so glib. (sorry for the highjacking on my part)

8. Thank you for sharing this.