What Gets Tagged By Customs - Canada

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Blinkk, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hello Boys and Girls,
    Well it's Christmas Vacation for me already, as work usually slows to a point that nothing is really happening, so i take the entire month of December AND January off :) It's so nice. Anyhow I'm spending Christmas through January 21st at my Mothers, whom is very much anti-pot, and I was planning on ordering a few things there as a christmas gift to myself, and was curious what would be labeled by customs.
    For example, I know you guys in the US have stickers put on Pipes that state they are 'Glass Pipes', and something similar for Bongs, whether it be 'Water Pipe' or 'Glass Pipe' as well.
    Anyways I need quite a bit of stuff from here, as after I leave my moms I'll be driving home, which will take a week or two as I'm planning on stopping from place to place for a couple nights (West Edmonton Mall for example) with my girlfriend.
    Now, worst case scenario if they don't ship in time my Mother does not peer into my mail, and assuming it's not labeled, she can simply forward it to me.
    Anyways I know I'm ordering a new grinder (4 piece this time), some of those clear papers, and probably a new bong or a pipe.

Thanks Guys!

2. Anyone have any idea?

Is a grinder going to get a customs tag? Are some papers? Is a vaporizer? Thanks haha

3. I ordered a vaporizer from here and mine came in an unmarked box.

4. Haha alright thanks man. Looks like I'm getting a vape, can't risk the glass pipe notice at my moms and I do want something haha. Really appreciate it :)

5. I have heard on here before and read online numerous reports of items taking a month or two to get across the Atlantic. Goodluck, I really like the GC store also but its just too long of a time for shipping, maybe they should open a North American facility, hintety hint hint.

6. ya gs takes a few months to ship to the us and bongs are the most common to get snagged grinder and papers dont normally but still guy those local no point in paying shipping on something you can get at any store pretty much

7. no stores by where I'll be, and my local one doesn't carry half the stuff I want.

8. You live in Canada, you can definitely find a store that at least has the papers you want and a decent grinder. I know some stores have a pretty crappy selection of pipes/bongs. But if you're driving home, you'll have pleeennnnnnnnty time to find some cool shit on your way :) Guaranteed.

Nothing against the grasscity store, but if you're worried about the shipping, you'll have no problem finding any of that stuff locally.

9. I got 3 bongs and a bunch of other stuff on here during the summer. Came way faster than I thought it would (free shipping too). Took about a week and came in an unmarked box aswell.