What game should i buy?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by PeacefulStoner, Apr 29, 2011.

1. What game should i buy for 360? Im getting soo bored of Call of duty

I was thinking maybe like portal or fallout 3?

Any suggestions? :smoke:

2. Depends what you like, I am a sports fan, so I like most of EA's offerings, as well as racing games, mainly Forza3

3. i like EA games too. fallout 3 was awesome. Fallout New Vegas is their newest release, also awesome.

4. Battlefield 3 also EA...supossed to be better then COD, not out yet tho

5. Portal 2 maaan:hello:

6. portal 2 all the way, I recommend playing it high the first time. TOTAL MIND FUCK

7. Got need for speed hot pursuit pretty cheap and it's great!

8. Save your bones for Skyrim. 11-11-11

9. Fallout 3 or New vegas will give you LOTS of play time for sure. both are really fun games :smoke:

10. Viva piñata. Sh*t go haaaaaaaaaard.

Juust kiddin. Portal 2 sounds good. Or save money for gears of war 3, sky rim, new call of duty, and battlefield 3.

11. I just picked up Skate 3. It's dope.

12. Most games in the 360/PS3 generation suck. Simply because its all corporate garbage.

Morrowind, and Hitman: Blood Money have to be my favorite games of all time.

But yeah, go with Morrowind.

13. Portal 2 was alright not worth the 60 to me
    the new mortal kombat looks badass
    and crysis 2 is pretty awesome

14. freakin' mortal kombat man!

15. Get oblivion dude its a huge game, only costs like 10$ now.

16. crysis 2 was awesome. however, the only good part is the single player. everyone who plays multiplayer on it is really good and they kill you very often. it takes the fun out of it.

the graphics are amazing especially when high

17. Or you're just really bad? :eek:

Haha. I downloaded the online multiplayer demo for that game on 360 and I thought it was terrible.

18. #19 ancntassassn420, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    this is possible. i'm used to playing cod where its very easy to get a kill. my kill/death is like 2 something. but in crysis it takes an entire clip to get one kill. it just gets very frustrating. and the demo was awful. they made serious improvements in the final game.

19. I was in the same situation. i got the new mortal kombat though, its awesome.