What food do you miss?

Discussion in 'General' started by jacktown, Jan 12, 2012.

1. #1 jacktown, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Back in the 90s, Taco Bell used to serve breakfast (I know, right?). Except one of the items was like crack to me: Country Breakfast Burrito. I still remember it fondly; it was $.59, which even then for TB was cheap (but it was also kinda small - 'fista size' they called it). In it they put eggs, tatter tots, and 'country gravy' which was a white gravy with sausage. Basically like a biscuts and gravy-type gravy. I still miss that and wish that they would bring it back. Also I miss Apple Newtons - those Strawbeery ones are gross.

What food do you miss that is now gone/discontinued/etc?

2. I miss the mcrib everytime it leaves...also I havent had a nutella sandwich in a long ass time
    Oh yeah and Oreo O's....Dont know if those are still around in the US or something but i cant find them here :(

3. Nutella and Oreos are everywhere in the US. We'll have to do a snack exchange! lol

4. the McLobster (although it's back every lobster season)
    and Bugels, They don't have them here anymore :,(

5. No man Oreo O's Its cereal dude
    And yeah I could still buy nutella if i wanted to lol I just havent..

6. :cry:

7. British sausage, French ones are proper shite,
    Kebab meat and chips, with proper chip shop chips,
    Indian curries,
    Walker's crisps, flavours here are shite,
    Haggis,
    Roast beef, French beef is shite, they butcher it wrongly.

That'll teach me for emigrating :rolleyes:

8. Wait.

Back up a sec.

WTF is a "McLobster"? Are you making that up? Sounds gross, but intriguing. lol

9. I had one McRib in my entire life. Then when I realized how good it was, and wanted to go back for more...

... it was gone :cry:

10. USELESS FACT: The McRib is served yaer-round in Germany.

Anyone up for a holiday?! :)

11. i miss anything from carl's jr

12. Buzz Bars, they still exist in New Zealand but I can't get them here...

13. [​IMG]

14. fish and chips from my time in scotland!

15. Really? I see those everywhere.

16. Honey mustard chips

17. Ate likd 50 too many mc lobsters in maine a few eyars ago haha. while on the mc'd's train, i miss mcsaladshakers. those were the shit. so were oreo o's and rice crispie treats cereal.

18. Dijon mustard flavored Rold Gold pretzels. Haven't seen them in years, but those fuckers were good.

19. Ah rice crispy treat cereal was awesome!

Still not sure if you're being seriousa bout a 'mclobster'. Never heard of that one.