What festivals are you going to this year?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by KillerKush, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Tomorrow bitches

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Bonnaroo this coming year is gonna be my first big music festival. Been to some one day music festivals, but not one to camp at for 4 days.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

Enjoy. 2014 was my first year but I can't do 2015 cause a wedding. But Roo was the shit, changed my life. Hopefully I attend another festival.

4. cant wait for ACL

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'm trying to go to hempfest in madcity :) maybe I'll bump into a few gc members!

6. #527 GangaGoggles42, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    This year I'm planning on attending Wakarusa in Arkansas and Bonnaroo near my friends place in Tennessee going to be a hell of a time 😎
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. In order of dates:

Sweetwater 420 Fest-April 17-19-Atlanta
    Big Guava-May 8-9-Tampa
    Bonnaroo-June 11-14 Manchester TN
    Backwoods Fest Sept 4-6 Oklahoma

8. EF or Firefly this year. Did Roo last year and want to change it up. All about the lineups (well, most of it is...)

9. Big Ears
    Movement
    Bonnaroo

Maybe Pitchfork and/or Hopscotch

10. Anyone going to Bonnaroo should message me and we can be friends and meet up 😊

11. I'm going to Lightning in a Bottle this year. It will be my first time to attend LIB. I've been to Wakarusa twice, Harvest fest, Bonnaroo, Backwoods and Highberry Music Fest :metal:

What can I expect from LIB?  :hippie:

12. so far; Transition (spain), Be In (portugal), noisily (uk) and shambala (uk). if i can afford them then boomtown and ozora too and maybe own spirit 

13. The Grateful Dead.

14. Houston's very own Buzzfest! ive never been to an all day concert before. i look forward to it.  ive been to a small indoor venue before(Fallout Boy like eleven years ago. Engine Room Houston.) ive been to Cynthia Woods before to see ZZ Top, but never a multi-band event like Buzzfest.

15.  I always forget about Shambala in the UK.

I'm going to Shambhala Music Festival in BC, Canada for my 5th year this year. 

16. I'm going to Summerjam in Köln, Germany. It'll be my first festival and I'll be alone in a foreign land. I am so stoked!

17. I WON A FREE TICKET TO FIREFLY !!! PAUL MCCARTNEY, HERE I COME !!!!!!!!!

18. I'm going to Shambhala in BC this year too!

This is going to be the first time for me, I'm very excited

[​IMG]