What festivals are you going to this year?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by KillerKush, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Howdy GC folk, what camping festivals are you going to this year/hope to make it to.

Ahem; All Good, Bonnaroo, Camp Bisco, Electric Forest, Electric Zoo, Gathering of the Vibes, North Coast, Shambahla, Wakarusa.

I think that is it..

2. My list is a dwarf compared to yours :(

Starscape 2012 its gonna be a blast! :smoking: :D

EDIT: btw - you must have mucho funds to be going to all those festivals! :eek:

3. damnsam.com

HARVEST FEST IS BACK!!!

4. Bonnaroo 2nd year in a row cannot wait!

5. Already got my electric forest ticket, hoping to go to another this year, maybe all good?

6. ehh i grew out of the festy scene, not bashin, just aint my thing anymore, i prefer shows at venues. u must be baller as hell to do that kinda festy circuit or some kinda travelin business man

7. I make about 36k a year bar-tending and refereeing. I am a 22 year old college student with decently well off parents.

8. ahh lol, good for you bro! ever been to starscape?

9. the allgood and bonaroo lineups look best to me, ive been to allgood, rothbury, and summercamp. ive always wanted to go to wanee, u ever been?

10. Nah not a real big fan of the almost OD'ing crowd.

11. lmao almost OD'ing crowd? I'm not planning on OD'ing at all.

Starscape has hella big names DJing so idk wtf ur talking about broseph.

12. gonna go to summerfest in milwaukee. i go every year, last year they had wiz khalifa which was sick, still waitin for them to announce whos there which wont be for awhile since its not till the end of june.

13. I rather go to electric zoo or fall/spring massive. I am not really a fan of electronica due to the age as well as inexperience of the crowd who attends the show(s).

14. Summer Camp! Gonna be tight. Three days of toking while listening to Umphreys and Moe! Gettin there early on thursday too. Meetin like 30 people up there, gonna form a huge super camp. If you're going to summer camp look for the gigantic camp and come say hey :D

15. I have tix for: SummerCamp, Electric Forest, AllGood and Hoxeyville.

I'll also be doing as much Phish/Furthur tour as I can.

16. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

lmao almost OD'ing crowd? I'm not planning on OD'ing at all.

Starscape has hella big names DJing so idk wtf ur talking about broseph.[/quote]

Starscape is weak.

Flux, beats antique, and conspirator are the only ones on the ticket worth anything.

Shpongle is a DJ set, not live Simon.

17. Pitchfork is gonna be nuts this year, Kendrick and A$AP Rocky, shit finna be dope!

18. Dour festival in belgium.
    I was there last year with names like cypress hill, alborosie, pendulum, ice cube, and lots of dnb/dubstep artists.

Also I might go to Sziget if we are able to get an apartment somewhere near that place.

can't wait till the summer !

19. im short on cash so i can only hit up a couple this summer

Bisco or Electric forest for me...i hear EFF was awesome last summer and that forest and waterpark are REAL appealing to me, but its just so far away cuz im from boston. but the lineup is looking pretty fucking crazy. i just wish they had more trippy stuff like ott or bluetech or sum psychill like that

I gotta wait for the Bisco lineup to drop tho, which is on the 21st if anyone wants to know...i feel like that lineup is gonna be better than electric forests, as far as having different more diverse subgenres of electronic music...bluetech latenihgt at bisco last summer was fucking AWESOME...i need some of that kinda music at a fest...going to bisco is like a 3 hour drive for me and ive already been there twice so i know its easy....also, theres a decent chance this is the last camp bisco, tDB dont seem to be getting along at ALL lately and they have only played a few shows together since last years camp and been doing the Conspirator thing basically since then

ive also been considering volunteering at Bisco and then just going to EFF

starscape was a thought but then the lineup dropped and i was damn that kinda sucks

OP, ill be ragindoses, if ya catch my drift :D