Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What exotic strains are floating around Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannible Ox, Jul 19, 2010.

1. I've seen sweet island skunk around a lot. I've had pineapple kush, lemon kush, sweet island, gdp, and right now I'm smokin on some dank ass headies that I picked up for 100/quarter.

2. So how does a dude get something to some around Atlanta?
    Where are the (risk free) areas to shop and how can you get some of this amazing stuff you guys are talking about....

Any tips would work - just moved out here from Europe and its been dry.

3. haha im in atlanta too! duluth i need to pick up better stuff for cheaper im paying way to much for the fire i got

4. anyone in norcross or know some good dealers in norcross? or at least know prices? don't want to get ripped off...

5. I live on the west side, and i hardly know any real dealers, but from smoking what my friend gets and sells, i've seen these over the past few months.

sour skunk
    green crack
    grand daddy purp
    golden kush
    trainwreck
    nebula
    baby dro

6. same prices as usual 20 a gram for the dank prob 60ish for an eighth 100-140 for the quarter

really depends on who you meet cause of the 10-15 dealers ive met since being here only about 3 give hook up prices

yeah around here the strawberry cough headband blue dream hash has been coming thru

7. I've been getting purple kush, bubba kush, lemon haze, & afghani bullrider alot lately for deals. It seem like that strong is floodin right now. loud is more available now then in the past 5 years.

8. Bahahaha can you say cop? thread was dead for like a year lol