Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What exotic strains are floating around Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannible Ox, Jul 19, 2010.

1. All copped in ATL over the last month or so...
    BK Chocolate bar
    [​IMG]

Green Crack
    [​IMG]

Chem Dawg
    [​IMG]

GDP
    [​IMG]

Ron Burgundy
    [​IMG]

Blue Dreams
    [​IMG]

2. I'm jealous of that chocolate bar man. Had some edibles out on Cali a couple of months ago never found any shit like that around here tho. Nice pickups

3. Dankest shit i've had in the past few months in the gwinnett area have been Purple Kush, Headband Kush, OG Kush, Master Kush, Sour Diesel, Irene Kush, and Northern Lights. Wish i could score some purple kush again..

4. wait a minute there is edibles in the A?

5. There are edibles everywhere if you know the right people.

6. Hash too.

7. Damn, i wish i could find those people. I get really fire bud, like headband, gdp, sour haze, afgoo, and sweet island skunk but i cant find a hook up with a better price then 350 a o for bulk

8. that green crack looks insane!!

9. I'm in the marietta/kennesaw area.. :wave: it's been awhile since my last pickup do to getting clean for a new job (can't wait to break this thc diet lol) but got this no name from my guy. what yall think? He didn't know what it was called, but called me as soon as he got it. [​IMG] l

10. is it very flavorfull? looks like Bubba Kush, Ive seen a variation that looks ident.

11. Yea. It tasted like I was smoking hennessy though lol

12. Hey Dirt I had some shit that looked just like your GDP but dude called it purple mr. Nice but I swear it's the same buds. Haha idk tho it might not be but I loved that shit. It got smoked up in like 2 weeks. Haha happy smokes bruh.

13. damn, your dealer played you like a guitar ! now get a long little doggy, get a long!

14. .............ouch

15. Ooooh I have this right now... if its the same bud as mine it should smell SUPER fruity.

16. wow u paid 35 n didnt even get a g?? huh?

17. Think any of this goodness trickles to savannah? I'm new to the area and haven't even found any hook ups yet

18. The smell was more of a piney scent.

19. Oh... damn. I was hoping for a shared loved of the exact same bud. Oh well, bud is still bud!!!

Sigh, what a beautiful day to smoke. :smoke:

20. Sigh, what a beautiful day to smoke. :smoke:[/QUOTE]

amen to that!