What Energy Drink are you drinking.. Right now!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Led Zepp, Mar 20, 2011.

1. I'm kickin it old school. Monster tall-boy :cool::hello:

[​IMG]

(Sexy ass not included :()

2. #2 Ska, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    Actually has the complete opposite effect for me, I drink these before bed to help aid insomnia. Great taste too.

[​IMG]

3. i dont drink those things. i prefer milk for energy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Backcountry Camping

4. I love these magic elixers. Whenever my grocery store has them in stock i grab a bunch of them
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But right now they don't, so it's nothing but the black focus juice: COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!

5. [​IMG]

tickles my brain silly

6. lol damnit im going to store now..

7. I don't usually drink energy drinks. Last one I had was a few weeks ago, got a free Red Bull form one of those cars that drives around giving out free ones. Proceeded to mix it with a friend's homemade sake the whole night. good times.

8. got some ginseng tea. Not really doing the trick for me though. I kinda want some cereal too, but no milk. Might go to the store and get milk + caffeine.

9. I think this calls for a

[​IMG]

10. Not a big fan of energy drinks. Dont really like the taste.

But when I do need energy for whatever I grab a 5 hour energy or a Arizona Energy. That shit tastes soo good.

11. I'm a HUGE fan of energy drinks. I usually stick to NOS, but go for monster, amp'd or rockstar if i'm feeling a little bored.

But hands DOWN the best energy drink i've ever had is something called "Rage Inferno", it costed like 6 bucks, i nearly shit when i saw it but the taste of it was just absolutely unreal. The best drink i've ever had, energy or not.

You ever see this bottle, you fucking buy it. I wasn't even high and that shit was wicked.

[​IMG]

12. Monster every time. Although I do like the Blue Full Throttle too.

13. Monster M-80 is my favorite but any Monster will do.

14. You try the "Green Day" full throttle?

15. i feel more intelligent by the sip

16. Green tea with raspberry and acai berry, sooo goood and good for you, plus its got antioxidants and only costs cents a class. those canned energy drinks are terrible for you. one of my friends from high school has had brain damage from drinking them everyday

17. I can understand stomach issue's but brain damage? C'mon now. If they gave you brain damage people would be sueing left and right.