What drug would you choose to have an unlimited supply of?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HashSlasher11, Apr 3, 2009.

1. #1 HashSlasher11, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    explains it all ^
    me, id go with good ole mary jane
    id smoke every second every day and be high FOREVER

EDIT: YOU CAN ONLY GET HIGH OFF YOUR OWN SUPPLY. NO SELLING! lol

2. this is a stupid thread because there are so many different and good drugs, you can't choose.

3. yeah but which one would you never get tired of if you could have forever

4. but that's what makes it interesting. If you had to choose what would it be. I too choose marijuana

5. Silly to choose marijuana in my opinion because of its availability and price.

Go with something harder to find or more expensive.

I would say, some good coke. Maybe some OC.

OC because if I had an unlimited supply I would be rolling in dough.

6. I don't think this thread is stupid.
    Having an ulimited supply of cocaine isnt stupid.
    I don't snort but I would sell it and become a millionare.

7. See, this guy knows what's up.

8. i too must say coke. i like it, but too expensive. i'd sell and snort as much as i possibly could and probably die. lol

9. I was going to say cocaine too. But i didn't think about selling, though.

10. Cannabis for me. I would never do a harder drug (call me a pussy I don't care) and dealing is risky business.

11. Not to be greedy....But I would also like an unlimited supply of
    SHROOMS!
    Shrooms and coke. Thats all I ask for.

12. obviously, following the intent of this thread, making money off it should be excluded from the equation.

i'd want to pick some of my favorite harder to finds but some good coke or oxycontin would be bad given an unlimited supply, i'd like to think i could resist but i know that unlimited oxy could go bad easily.

i would pick ecstasy but i fear i would do that far too often as well, not that its bad once in a while, i just believe and unlimitted supply might warrant regular useage enough to develope a dopamine defficiancy.

so i too would pick my old time favorite, hopefully its available in most strains from this unlimmited source that we speak of.

13. if i had an unlimited supply of Yoke i would never look back. I wouldnt even worry about not finding work because ide be so active all the time!

14. i wish i could use my printer to print LSD onto paper

:)

15. Fuck that, ink is way too damn expensive.

16. acid or boomers. :hello::hello::hello:

17. Well it depends. Do I still function in everday life like normal?

Cause for that I take weed. It can get me really fuckin high or just calm.

If I was able to just do whatever I wanted though (no responsibilities) then id choose rock. Havn't smoked meth in a loooong time but I remember when I did...it was the best high around.

So id say my favorite highs are those 2. Sucks they only fuck peoples lives up. Most atleast..

18. if you had coke money dude you could pay off the fucking cops and get protection so it wouldnt even be risky business.

people act like all cops are straight.. hell naw, cops are as dirty as anyone else.

19. i didnt think about acid. i know coke is good money, but overall happiness in the world i would say the acid could do some good lo

20. Cops can be dirty, but I really think you are underestimating their cleanliness.

This isn't Scarface, the world is not yours when you sell coke.

With that attitude you would get your ass locked up fast as hell.