Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What drug is my weed laced with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jh0807, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey so, I've been smoking for a while now. I stopped for a year a few years ago then started up again, but I don't smoke as much as I used to. Ever since then I've been getting a different high, I thought it was just cause I stopped for a year or that I'm reacting differently now. But every time I smoke now, I feel my heart racing and it hits me instantly, and my eyes feel something weird like 5 seconds after my first hit(no hallucinating though) and I pretty much go crazy. I thought it was just my reaction to marijuana. But I just tried a pot cookie for the first time, and everywhere on the internet, including science, says it takes 30-45 minutes for an edible to kick in. Well I took one bite and felt the same thing I do when I smoke, 2 seconds after I took the bite, and my eyes did the same thing they do when I smoke, a little unclear vision and just a weird feeling from my eyes. So I've been getting laced weed I guess. Considering it happened with the cookie. What drug could this be that affects my eyes instantly? And its able to be smoked and eaten. Please help. I feel as if all bud around here is laced.

2. It's not laced

3. Then how come eating a weed cookie affected my eyes instantly?

4. Then how come a bite of a weed cookie affected my eyes instantly?

5. Idk man
    You're probably paranoid and therefore think weed is causing you some crazy side effects

Is this all the same batch of weeed?

If you're worried about your eyes I would see an optometrist

6. Try it with a friend, what is their reaction?
    It's likely you are overdoing, overthinking.

Since we can't discuss any other drugs, I believe it best to close this thread.

:smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.