What Don't You Like About Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ~Blu, Aug 13, 2011.

1. That's the same kind of thoughtless responses Ron Paul gives and they're just not reassuring. Can't we just do it responsibly? Cut off the leaches at home to free up the debt a little and then we can start running scientific studies to see the effects of pulling the troops out. And if the effects would be negative and we have to actually up our security, then brilliant! The entitlement class just freed us up some wiggle room to beef up our military. Win win. But if we go the other way around and we're still feeding our crackheads at home, pull out the troops and then find out we sparked all of these devastating wars.....we get hit at home and have to deploy our forces all over again proving Ron Paul being a partisan fool who just put all of our lives in danger but doesn't care because he'll meet Jesus in like 2 years.....

2. he wants to repeal the civil rights act so private businesses dont have to allow black people inside. he's nuts and subtley racist.

3. No. Just no. Ron Paul is not racist. He is a good man but I just think he's a little naive in some areas that's all.

4. of course he is, he just doesn't know it himself. his policies would attempt to preserve white suburban america while making it as difficult as possible for anyone else, that wasn't born into it, to be successful

5. omg. jk;sdn;sdgjksdzvnxcmvlsdfjl;sdjfalnlas'd <--- this is what that comment deserves. Learn from the asians or something, i mean the successful parts not the communist shit :smoke:

6. also continue tax breaks for big oil, big pharma, and other billionares when their own secretaries pay a higher tax rate than they do. ron paul's economic are either warped or misled

7. That's asinine. I bolded important key words.

Why would anyone want to spend their dollars at a place that is only serving them because they have to? Think about it. ;)

No law is going to change a person, only society can. Civil Disobedience, peaceful protest, boycotts, etc work much better than legislation to change the hearts and minds of people.

8. The guy wrote a book titled "End The Fed". If big oil, big pharma, and "other billionaires" stood to gain anything from Ron Paul or his policies, they'd probably be supporting him instead of Obama, Perry, and Romney.

LOL

For some reason I don't see you lasting too long around here...

9. Ron Paul has never voted for tax raises on anyone or anything ever, this includes Corporations and actual people.

10. ok mj, so lets start seeing the "Whites only" signs again when a brother wants to get a cheese burger....because its the "liberty" of the resteraunt owner that matters here

11. What planet are you living on?

12. what no dissenting opinions allowed? might have to take my cheese burger and leave the establishment

13. however ron paul is good on some things so ill take a cold shower here. i prefer him over those others on that "FIXED NEWS" stage

14. That^.

I will not be selecting an electorate for Ron Paul because of the stances I say I am against in the second paragraph. I also strongly urge everyone to read up on his positions, because I'm sure a lot of people just heard, "He wants to make weed legal," and jumped on the bandwagon.

All the more power to the rest of you informed guys, though, :smoke::smoke:

Have a nice night everyone.:wave:

15. o man u guys are tea party arn't you....

16. #116 AlienBlood, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    You got a problem with the tea party? I hope you're not just being racist.

17. #117 Limecat, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011

dirtridge, he's running for President, not King.

Let's look at your pro's and con's.

Pro's:
    1- ending the drug war - he can do that as President in several ways.
    2- bringing home the troops - he can definitely do that as President
    3- transparent fund allocation - Yes, he is one of the most fiscally conservative out of anyone and would most likely veto any BS spending.

Cons:
    1- policies on education (all private) - Congress would have to do that.
    2- taxes (none) - Congress would have to do that.
    3- abortion (pro-life) - Congress would have to do that and Ron Paul would veto as it's not the federal governments job per the 9th and 10th amendments.
    4- his economic philosophy (precious metal backed currency) - Congress would have to do that, abolish the Fed, as they are the knuckleheads that created their authority in the first place.

You say that the 4 cons "are enough to deter me from giving him any support" but they are all non-issues for a President. :confused_2:

18. Less religion would be ok but I don't even care when it comes down to everything else he believes in...So no complaining

19. ignorance is circus economics. i know about "End the Fed

20. What? lol you high all you hear is "no government help, oh noez!"

And all of you assholes hating on religion, they provide a good safety net. When I am down and out, I know there's always a church nearby that will provide shelter immediatley or at the very least give me groceries. :smoke: