What Don't You Like About Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ~Blu, Aug 13, 2011.

1. He's kinda crazy....like Ross Perot. Psycho:D

PS: probably better than obama

2. Ha, at least someone remembers Perot.

3. #23 maxrule, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011

I don't think that RP would ever force his personal religious views on the public. I would not say the same thing about anyone else on ether side of the spectrum.

Let the man have his views. He is honest and open about them.

Some people are so concerned with abortion rights that they would vote for Caligula over Christ himself knowing full well the consequences.

Constantine established the first SUN day law upon pain of death in order to congeal his empire. This was in direct violation of God's law.

When the US government forces everyone to participate in SUNday then you will participate or you will not participate in society.

Think REAL hard about this people.

Get ready for history to repeat itself.

Vote for RP!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sjMJN9MD8U]Sunday laws are of "greater importance than the religious liberty of Seventh-day Adventists" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3toqNbrTC4]A Four Step Program to Sunday Enforcement - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBuqS2ygt8]Sunday Law is COMING - America And Rome Relation Part 2 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9wowWCtkis]Sunday Law is COMING - America And Rome Relation Part 4 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

4. #24 ProvidencePlant, Aug 14, 2011
    The only thing I don't like about Ron Paul is that he gets all the girls.

[​IMG]

5. At least 3 of those are his granddaughters, FYI

6. Lol... who cares? Honestly, it was a joke.

7. It was a good one. :p

8. he's a pro-life cretard...kinda concerns me. but his domestic, foreign, monetary, social freedom platforms more than make up for it...especially considering he views his religious and social views separate from his political ones

9. #29 Arteezy, Aug 14, 2011
    I don't like his religious beliefs. That won't stop me from supporting him though. I don't like one of my best friend's religious beliefs and we don't have any issues. I just respectfully disagree.

10. That's how it should be.

The beauty of his political views are that they prohibit his personal views from interfering. So even if he worshipped the devil, I'd still vote for him.:smoke:

11. I don't like his speaking abilities; he stammers and stutters sometimes. He's not very charismatic either but his views on the wars, role of government, and individual liberties are AWESOME. If only people could listen to substance instead of catchy phrases.

12. lol ron pauls not even barely a religious nutjob compared to the other republican candidates. Hes more like a reasonable christian having a scientific background in medicine.

I would agree with no late term abortions, but I believe most states already have those laws in place (although im unfamiliar with the current abortion laws, its not something ive researched).

what i dont like about him..hmm sometimes he appears a bit to conservative for my liking, but if you research his stances its not really a problem. besides who else am i gonna vote for? hes the only reasonable candidate.

13. let me just say this when the MEDIA discredits Paul on every subject at all INCLUDING a proven voting fraud going on RIGHT NOW, you really need to ask yourself "why are they so angry?" ask yourself that, do some damn research and be enlightened.

218 votes missing officially, 162 votes that are scattered, Ron Paul is 152 votes below Bachmann.

Seriously it doesnt take a fucking genius to realize this shit was set up perfectly because we can PROVE that they have reported false poll results, the benefit of the doubt is 1000000000000000x in favor of Ron Paul.

Seriously if you still dont believe youre a fucking neo CON that is just simply not capable of thinking for yourself.

14. I completely get where you're coming from bro, but look at it this way:

Bachmann gave out 6000 tickets and she only received 4,823 votes, meaning 1,173 people used their ticket to vote for another candidate. Could 162 of them been for "Parry" probably not, but there is still a chance that is the case. I really just don't see the reasoning behind rigging a Straw Poll which means nothing.

15. to limit what the nation hears on Paul. Its pretty much that simple, the ones who just watch the news, uncaring WILL believe it because they arent going to think the news lies to them and they will take it in and say "okay" plus the more you are familiar with a candidate, the more likely you are to vote for them.

Doing this IS wrong. I can see where youre coming from too, but the announcing of the winner was the weirdest shit ive ever seen recently to be honest.

16. I think it's better that he lost by a little bit, because this way the media can't discredit the poll or give it less attention.

I remember when he won the CPAC straw poll earlier this year, Fox got their panties in a bunch about it, and they edited the video of his win with booing sounds.

17. 2 things...one not his fault really

1. he is a member of the repug party, sorta sucks
    2. he hasn't announced big C as his running mate.
    [​IMG]

18. His immigration policy...

19. That is an important point. He doesn't have very good speaking abilities and can't get his message across.
    Plus, he's just not electable. Ford was the same way and thats why he worked a deal with Nixon. He KNEW he couldn't win a general election. Thats the same way with Ron Paul. Yes, he is smart and has some good ideas but that just doesn't matter if you can't get elected.

20. He's only unelectable because the media ignores, belittles and marginalizes him every damn minute of the day.