What Does Your Penis Look Like, Specifically?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tastytrichomes, Jun 15, 2013.

1. short, shriveled, and always to the left

2. Just like how I use to roll my blunts.

3. 12 inches -- around

Go check again :)

5. Wow. Yep. There's a penis in my inbox.

6. I want a penis in my "inbox". 

Ba-dum-chhhhhhh!

7. #48 Tree Of Life, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016

U WANNA GO HOMIE

DONT MAKE ME BRING THEM KILLERS OUT

BANG BANG

9. [​IMG]

10. Im not going to go into details about my cock.. but it's worth mentioning under my dick head some vains make the shape of the Salvador Dali elephant. It's a world wonder. A real god given gift. 

11. I have noticed lately that my dick really resembles a dildo!!!

12. please tell me more about your cocks omg mmmmmm

no homo though

13. Well it's like this, in the morning he's like a turtle stuffed in his shell. Then the wife touches him and it's on, looking like a piece of polish sausage big and thick with the liberty bell on top, shining like the red nose reindeer lighting the way and smooth as silk sliding down my leg. She strokes him up and down, then opens her moist bun as the long, thick stick glowing red slips in the bun and she screams of joy fill the room. After a few hours of shear bliss he explodes filling every nook and crack in the bun with the smoothest, sweetest giz this side of the RIO GRANDE.
    MY DICK is to big so I only get it once a month. Because she uses me to jump start her monthly cycle.
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT, it's my sick I should know.

ok but how big is it exactly?

15. its a mouthful :eek:

16. if god was in the form of a penis, that's kinda what mine looks like. it's just that beautiful. 

17. like a lil marshmellow :unsure: .....its cute tho ;)

18. #60 Harry Ballzonya, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013

You got a problem? :confused_2: