Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does your dealer call you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slushy, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Whenever I'm asking to pick up he's like, "Fosho Pimp!!1!" What funny stuff does your dealer call you?

2. Ha, I swear the dealers you guys talk about in here sound like cartoon characters.

3. Haha depends who you're dealing with. With people in my circle; "Sir" is very common, others "g, dude, bro, playa" haha. One of my buddies used to text me "elksnail" like every second night at 12:30am.

Haha, I donno just random shit you say fucking around with friends.

4. Mine calls me by my name. Not very exciting I know.

5. My dealer calls me for the good shit..

Dj you can call me.

6. White dealers: Dude or Man (I don't think they've ever said my name)

Black Dealers: "Doe" i.e: Waddup doe, aight' doe, etc..

7. Chris
    cris
    bro
    my friend
    buddy
    homie

8. By my name...hmmm or Funk...Funk actually a nick name of mine if you know me well enough to realize that I'm a pretty decent bass player. My best friend's nick name is Munch. So, it's like Funk and Munch.

9. my dealers used to call me ghost but then I got my med card so I don't have to deal with those clowns anymore...

10. gangsta or bro

11. cant say it its censored lol

12. uk response...

white dealers : bruv ,bredrin ,bled ,man ,dude
    asian dealers : bruv ,man
    black dealers : YOU MANZZ

what they should say...: Looke ( my name ) -.-

13. Bond...

James bond :cool:

14. Haha this one connect i had used to call me jbird all the time. I wondered if thats what he calls his other customers?

15. He's supposed to call me Tom... He's always so fucking high though so i just get on with being called Tim ahaha

16. my name, bro, man the usual

17. I'm not sure why but the only person i sell too calls me "big man" and i'm a little person. I was insulted at first, but i kinda got used to it because ever since then i pinch a bowl out of his bags and were friends ;)