What does your Avatar mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by spillee86, Oct 12, 2012.

1. I'm interested to see what the reasons are for everyone's avatars, and whether they mean something or not.

For me, the first ever time I got stoned was when I was about 16, in a small park in England that backed onto a field. I swear this shit was hallucinogenic as well, because me and my friend ran through this field where all the bushes looked like giant snails! It was trippy as fuck.

Then, recently, I was travelling with a girl I was seeing from South Africa. We got BAKED and watched the whole first series of Adventure Time. HENCE - a snail from Adventure Time.

What's your story?

2. Cats are some of the chillest people I know. They don't talk too much or judge me when I get faded. And usually all they want is a warm place to lay and some strokage.

3. Boxxy is hot

4. My usual state

5. I like Miller Lite.

6. Looked cool. Purple is boss. Cannabis currency. Bob marley ganja blaze it 420 all day err day.

7. To live your life, to show people that you dont have that long on this earth and to just be happy with everything you have and dont take things for granted.

jk Mojo Jojo was the best when i was a kid

8. Transylvania. That is, that's where I feel i'm at whenever I listen to this album.

9. When I first started getting high and if I was at home, I'll watch cartoon network and Tom and Jerry was always on. I always dislike the fact that the mouse always got the slip on Tom and I was like "COME ON! HE JUST PUT THAT FUCKING MOUSE IN HIS MOUTH AND NOW HIS WALKING AROUND BEHIDE HIS EYEBALLS?!? THAT FUCKER SHOULD BE DEAD!!"

And it was the same with sylvester and tweety and itchy and scratchy. The cat never wins!!! I always root for the underdog, maybe because I identify myself as the underdog. I don't know.:D

10. Because Gir on Invader Zim is the most awesome alien robot ever!

11. its a lil ghost man lol idk

12. The otter looks like he's trippin balls and thinking to himself "wtf? Am I an otter?!"

13. because Mushroomhead is the shit

14. It a bowl for my bong with a snap in it... I like snaps from the bong sooooo yeah.. Haha

15. Well..... They're Mungo's Man :smoke:

16. I listen to a lot of Electric Wizard lol. Its supposed to be a wizard thats high as fuck

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWHplp10kQM[/ame]

"3 Wizards crowned with weed, yeah"

17. Guys - I left this thread when I was sober earlier so that when I went out and got high, I'd come back to some good answers.

These are ALL fucking grade A top notch stuff. I love you all. Definitely just sat here pissing myself for 10 minutes at some of them.

Keep 'em coming people.