What does weed do for you? Above the Influence...

Discussion in 'General' started by cosmicmonster, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Okay, so I just saw the "What does weed do for you?" Above the Influence commerical. Wow, I let people draw on me, I got straight D's, I stole from my little sister...

So, we all know this is bullshit. These are the same commercials we laugh at time and time again.

Million Dollar Question:

WHAT DOES WEED DO FOR YOU?

I'll go first.

Weed helps me eat because I don't have an appetite, and I have low blood sugar.

2. my favorite is the stoners in the mist,

smoking weed helps my anxiety and is my hobby

-Mark

3. #3 M369, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    Smoking weed gives me a chance to take time out from the real world. It helps my brain rest for a while and gives me the best feeling of relaxation.

4. weed makes me notice things i would normally pass by, keeps my mind running, makes me interested in anything. helps me sleep every night, as well the nerve damage in my left leg..

gets me high. (best one)

i could probably go on.

5. weed easily helps me in social scenes, i probably wouldnt have met a lotta people i consider good friends if it wasnt for the herb.

6. What does weed do for me? Makez everythin' betta

7. it elevates my consciousness and awareness

8. Ever seen the one when the guy's peeling off the different t-shirts? The first time I saw that I just got in from smoking a joint... Such a buzz kill, haha.

- It makes me feel good. Simple and plain! Apparently for MS (Multiple Sclerosis) you can get medicinal, I've never asked, but I have the disease and it's one of the health difficulties you can smoke weed legally for (of course with a permit) where I live. I don't get aches and pains after I smoke weed, and I feel like I can accomplish anything.
    - Since I don't smoke cigarettes it gives me just time to focus on my breathing have time for myself after a stressful day.
    - It's the ultimate feeling of relaxation
    - My mind used to race constantly of what I needed to do next. It lets me sort things out as they come or one at a time.
    - It makes you enjoy your surroundings.
    - Food and music are especially amazing. Everyone that's ever gotten high knows that...

Reguardless...
    I can write an amazing essay high. I can go to classes high. I can exercise or drive high. Anything is possible high and these commercials are nothing but propaganda :)

9. NOTICE!!!! in this commerical
    the kid that says "i dtiched my friends and let them find their own way home"

i believe the commerical is saying he should have given his friends a ride home
    THUS!!!!!
    promoting driving under the influence
    and ENDANGERING other "innocent" teens
    by ditching his friends he made a responsible choice
    thanks marijuana
    once again, u saved lives
    <3

10. Weed enhances my life. I am depressed often, but if I can smoke a little it clears up my head, and I can go to class and be productive. I use it to keep me motivated and focused a lot. Also, it gives me time to relax and forget about stuff.

The day marijuana makes me set my car on fire, steal money from my little sister, or turns me into a shaky, nervous drug fiend, I'll quit. So far though, it's all good things.

11. lol that's an awesome way to look at it

12. Prevents and stops panic attacks
    gives me a major appetite ( which is good cuz other wise i'd eat once a day )
    Helps me sleep

so much more I could put.

13. It helps/cures my IBS. It definitely improves my day-day quality of life by far.

14. weed makes everything an adventure.

I use it for recreation and relaxation, as well as a happiness amplifier.

15. lolz at the part when the dude sent his girlfriend 27 messages. I can't text worth shit when I'm high.

ALSO-
    weed makes the time creep by, so for days when I'm off work or school, I don't feel like i've wasted the whole day doing nothing, like today, for instance, since I'm abstaining. Enhances the quality of my life 10 fold.

16. It keeps me level headed, reminds me I have a 3rd eye, boosts my low appetite, helps my depression and anxiety, and is my favorite hobby to boot. win/win.

17. It makes me want to go out and reveal the world. Either going on a hike or walking to the beach. I think it makes me more active than less. Stupid ass commercials.

18. for me, marijuana diminishes symptoms of axiety and depression, as well as physical pain if i have any. also, it puts me in a mind state in which im able to better analyze whatever comes my way so that i may better understand subjects from an objective standpoint.