What Does This Sound Like To You?

Discussion in 'General' started by F. Fontaine, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Well, my friend and I pitched in to get a quarter today. 55 + 55 = 110, right? Anyway, we pay this guy who is a middleman. We both know him so if he does anything foolish, we know where he lives and we can beat his shit in. Apparently, there's this guy whose "holding" the weed for him.

He has the stuff in his dorm but apparently he's not answering his phone according to the middleman. The middleman still has our money and the stuff is so close, yet so far. We've been waiting for some time, hours for this weed. I usually don't get anxious over this but I haven't smoked in a while and I want my 8th.

The worst part is that he won't release the name of his contact to us either.

What does this situation sound like to you guys? Mad sketchy, right?

2. Just wait it out man thats all you can do. If he doesnt give you what you paid for just get your money back

3. OK.

First off, get rid of the middleman :mad: Second, don't give money first! Buying weed should be a transaction, never a front on either end.

The middleman won't give the dealers name because then he would no longer be a middleman lol. He's probably legit, but the situation is sketchy - and it's not because of your middleman, it's because your dealing with a middleman.

By the way, he sounds like a middleman's bitch, which is like the rung underground on the dealing ladder lmao.

4. Get your money back until this weed is off hold, or whatever.