What does this mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by bjpeterson420, Aug 4, 2005.

1. When ever I drink, I puke if I drink a lot, I mean a lot. But when i puke i get blood in my puke and I can taste the blood in my mouth after im done puking. What does that mean? I'm starting to warey about why I puk and blood comes with it! So can you tell me why when I puke, blood comes with the puke

2. stomach ulcer maybe.............in your case, does it happen more if you drink and haven't been eating, allways eat on a full stomach, and drink a pint of milk before going on a bender, and then a few glasses of water before you go to sleep, may help............if not, go see a doc...........Peace out.........Sid

3. ^

4. Before I drank I ate 2 miney hamburgers, but I was still starving. Yah, I mostly puke up blood when I have't eatin anything.

5. beat me to it as usual sid :p

but yeah man you're probably looking at a stomache ulcer or something like that, go to a doctor asap

6. Yea dude def. go get that checked out.
    The sooner a doctor can detect something, the sooner he can hopefully fix it and prevent further damage.

Go to ur doctor asap

7. From all the replys I think im gonna quit drinking! What would happen if I keep drinking? Can I die from it really fast if i keep drinking the way I do?(every time I drink I drink about a half gallon of captain to me and my friend) lol you guys got me scared now.

8. do u smoke ciggs?

9. Dude... If you're throwing up blood, it's not because you're drinking... It's because you have something wrong with your stomach, and you NEED to go get it checked out by a DOCTOR. Quitting drinking would probably help, but you won't know for sure unless you have it looked at by a doc. We're not medical professionals here... We're stoners. If you want real advice, please go see a professional.

10. cigs ill make you cough up blood, not puke it up.. i wouldnt drink if i were you.. theres always green