What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jake Broadway-Jones, Sep 13, 2018.

1. She is very healthy as far as I know but towards the bottom of the plant these are all like this? What does this mean?
    She is flowering and the rest of the plant looks okay apart from this. _20180913_151138.JPG _20180913_151243.JPG _20180913_151208.JPG

Sent from my E6653 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nothing to be worried about..it looks pretty healthy too..can you post the whole plant ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah it's autoflower, was considering changing the pot the few weeks ago but never got round to it. Guess it's not a good idea doing it now while flowering?

Sent from my E6653 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey man. I have transplanted right within the first week or two of flower when she was going crazy and ended up ok. But I’ve also stressed them.If stressed the yield will go down and will take longer. If u do just be really gentle. Or u could do a little LST. With those I’ve just tied down side branches while they grow. Pull them away from main stem. Other than that, just let her make buds for ya. Peace

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I do not suggest you to transplant now..just let it grow in this pot you have it in..

• Like Like x 1
  6. ??? Missing parts?
    Sure your not just looking at where she has been pruned?

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]
    What was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just a stem wound, healed up. As soon as you saw that you could Saran Wrap. This would protect bugs or mold infestation. Looks healed though. I don’t transplant autos, however you start in a larger pot 2.5-3g minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I can see it’s a wound
    Should not be there, why did he cut it there is the??? IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

10. I don’t believe he did that on purpose (HST). Could be from anything, banging around. I lost a nice 6 bud site limb once due to rain/wind.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its never a good idea period.. auto flowers hate being moved.. when u plant an auto you wanna plant her in her final home from the start.. & never repot her.. lifes too short cant afford the possible stun from it..

Hope this helped!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Took my plants out to clean the tent floor & my daughter walked over her knocking iff 2 big ass bud branches entirely 4 weeks from harvest.. she looks naked now down low.. 3 weeks from harvest now

Blueberry auto
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. You can save those if you duct tape them within 18 hours. Earliest you catch them best chance to save.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Looks like badly pruned leaf stems healed up is all those are. Should leave a bit of leaf stem on the main stem when removing leaves so it's less likely to allow infection into the plant but I bend and crack stems open when flopping tops that are way worse than that and never get infections.

Pot plants have amazing powers of recuperation and a powerful immune system and we're lucky they share them with us. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fan leaves

16. Will remember that for next grow

• Like Like x 1
  17. WOW!!! she's beautiful

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1