What does the red dot mean

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by bablok, Jul 16, 2011.

1. On my Iphone GC app when i look at peoples pics some have a red dot and some are green, what does that mean?

2. Likely the same reason my name is in red and yours is in green. lol

3. Wait so it means your a mod

4. LOL red means user is offline & green is online

5. Red squares above a persons name means they have negative rep,

Green bars indicate positive rep,

More squares = more rep

6. Or do you meen the 2 dots in the sqaure above the squares? Cause if it is and its what BMORE HIGH said it is then i have learned something new today :) :smoke:

7. I think it has to do with the app. You're talking about avatars, correct?

She was talking about the actual user name...and a red user name is for Old School stoners.

I don't use the app so I can't see what you're talking about but I know that some see weird stuff with it sometimes.

8. Ohhh...yeah, that makes sense that he'd focus in on that. I never even pay attention to it. I'm pretty sure you win the prize for this one. :)

(Sorry...no real prize, though. :p)

9. From the app you can't see colored names on iPhone. It a green or red dot that just let's you know if user is online or offline

I'm on the app now

10. #10 420rowdyguy, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    I never use the app, i downloaded it but dont like it.

Its too much like a list

I stick to safari to go on grasscity ;) it doesnt have to log in or anything and i dont have to back out of a bunch of pages to get to the other threads and catergories. Usually i got multiple pages open of GCity so i can browse other threads while waiting for a reply on threads that peak my interest.

Sorry for the rambling :p