What does she want?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stayfrosty420, Feb 28, 2013.

1. There is this girl at school who ALWAYS flirts with me. Shes really chill to talk too. But when it comes to texting or social networking she either A) never replies B) has those boring lame one word replies.

What should I do? What does she want from me?

2. Get her number and call her on a thing called a telephone.

They were popular in the 20th century.

This device will allow you to find out if you two have chemistry. Once you realize you don't you can move on with your life.

3. When she's around you she's bored and you're her best option.

When she's not she's got better things to do.

If you enjoy talking to her, talk to her, but.. meh. Don't get your hopes up.

4. What does a telephone look like?

5. Thanks for the reply man. Appreciate it

6. Talk to her in person, literally ask her to hang out. That way you'll know if she's just being a flirt or wants to get to know you. Fuck texting.

7. Thanks. Question for whoever holds the answer. Why do girls like to flirt but have no intention of going to the next stage?

8. What does she want? Simple question with easy answer

D

9. Is she flirting, or being nice?

10. Dude lemme just say i've had my fair share of run ins with women who were interested and women who wanted attention and this is def. an attention seeking thing, doesn't mean you shouldnt go for it in person but i would just stop talking to her all-together through text or anything other then her voice, wait to her for initiate it and that way you can tell when shes actually interested in talking.

Ive never done this before and had her text me first and then just immediatly reply with the one word again, try it out.

11. Guys like to do the same thing.
    Female/male natural sexual tension. For some people there is emotional connections to fucking, so they stick at the flirting stage to get their edge cooled.