What does p***y taste like?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazy barstool, Jan 7, 2013.

1. No one would need to censor the word puppy, but i personally think the marketing idea was invaluable to whoever came up with it, it definately caught my eye when i walked past and in the end thats what it's meant to do right?

2. Hmmmmm.

I'd drink it...

3. Life's ambrosia man.

4. Sounds like a thirst quencher.

5. drink it down like gatorade

6. I have heard it tastes like fish[​IMG]

7. Damn, I find eating pussy straight up nasty. And yes, I love getting my dick sucked.

8. You know. Most cooked meat tastes like chicken. Just trying to you know.... I thought you never had the talk about the birds and the bees ...

9. Yeah apparently. It's for a good cause though.

10. An indescribably greate tastes

11. Lmfao!! Nice :]

12. #33 tHe LoNLy StOnR, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013

Salty skin is an indescribable tastes? It tastes like salt.

BTW, the fish thing is a myth that ignorant people repeat out of inexperience. It's sort of a, sometimes, ridiculously complex in-joke of sorts that the initiates in the art of penetration use to sniff out those who still haven't punched their V-cards. Check out the wikipedia article. The admin constantly delete that tidbit. I wonder if it's because they haven't tastes poontang before or if they want to keep the joke alive?

13. Tastes like pennies

14. Shower first, then everybody has their own taste.

if not, sweat and piss homie.

15. I suppose you like getting things shoved up your ass too . . . ? [​IMG] [​IMG]

I lost my virginity in 1966. How long does it take to be "experienced?" WTF, I'm not gonna make it; I'm almost dead now. :(

16. If it tastes like chicken keep on lickin, if it tastes like trout don't eat it out. If it looks like bread don't give her head

17. Taste like JUMEX

18. if your tasting fish, you might have a can what is suffering from some sort of an infection