Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

What does p***y taste like?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazy barstool, Jan 7, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    I thought the idea was hilarious, especially the name as it shows how much of us have a dirty mind, this could be meant to be called puppy for all i know :laughing:

2. It's sweet, tart, and everything in between. ;)

3. I have heard it tastes like fish... oh you mean the drink, I have no idea :)

4. #4 l4liam, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    tastes just like p***y.

it's actually called pussy, but some tins are censored, which is stupid, because it supports a good cause.

Attached Files:

5. Batteries

6. Tastes likes unicorns

7. This one girl had a flavored dental dam. It tasted like shit.

8. 'Grab a box of condoms and.. what's that thing we used to eat all the time back in the day..... oh yeah, some pussy.'

9. Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on them, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons

10. I love weed, LOVE IT! Probably always will! But not as much as I love pussy! The end.

11. Why would anyone censor the word puppy? That's ridiculous. Using ***'s to replace letters in a word is common practice when trying to hide obscenities. It's become sort of a symbol, and it has nothing to do with having a dirty mind when I assume that the actual word the producer of the product meant was pussy. It's just common sense, really.

None the less, that was a cool way to let me get in the thread. Although I came to read some ridiculous responses, and now I feel let down. I wonder if they sell those drinks over here. Thanks for the heads up.

12. Did you ever wonder what fish would taste like if women didn't swim? :confused:

13. Tastes good :)

14. Yeah over here it actually says pussy on the can, all the kids think they're crazy when they buy a can :laughing:

15. Tastes like chicken

16. ^^Don't tell me you cooked the pussy, because that's not what you are supposed to do with it. You have to stroke it gently and pet it; play with it and tease it.

17. Im sure all pussy dont taste the same

18. Depends on how recently they urinated. Anywhere from great to salty.

19. Who prefers a girl's butthole to her pussy? Anyone? I'm talking about licking, banging, whatever rocks your boat.

20. wait, you're not supposed to cook it?