What does of mushrooms gives the best euphoria?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by goocher, Jan 21, 2009.

1. #1 goocher, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    So I've read that a low dose of potent shrooms, around 1.75-2g is likely to give you a nice euphoric buzz during the trip more than a high ranging dose like 3-4g which may be much more intense, but less euphoric. Is this true?

What do some of you guys think? What dose of shrooms consistently give you the most euphoria?

2. I would say 2.5 - 3 grams would give me the most euphoria, but sometimes I am just uncomfortable anyways.

3. I would say around 2 grams gives you a nice "buzz." Anything more is just bonus "trippage."

4. When I took 3.5 the first time I did them it was incredible euphoria, I went to a party and probably had the best time of my life. When I did 1.7 later on it was alot less euphoria and more paranoia, but that could have been just the setting that caused it.

5. I've taken shrooms twice. The first time I took them, I took 1.7g and it just felt like a more intense weed high. The second time I took them, I took a little more than 2g and had the most intense trip of my life...