What does my plant need?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Smokering, May 2, 2012.

1. First timer...

Bag seed
    Gun safe grow
    3 150w CFL
    50% humidity
    75-82 degrees
    Small gun safe dehumidifier
    No nutes just basic soil and perilite.
    I water with water that has sat out 24 hrs and molasses about every 3-4days. She's 6 weeks old. 3 weeks 12/12

So I'm starting to get new growth with this on it (in picture) I also had a small gnat problem. Took care of that with fox farm "Don't BUG Me".
    I'm sure I have a deficiency of something. If someone could help. And what could I use to help out my girl.

image-66076370.jpg

2. You should definitely start using nutes man... as for which... there are many options by many brands, or you could look into making quick compost tea (not as quick as it sounds though lol)

3. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']You should definitely start using nutes man... as for which... there are many options by many brands, or you could look into making quick compost tea (not as quick as it sounds though lol)[/quote]

I'd love to go organic and do the tea. Can you lead me to a link? Thanks

4. Looks to me like you need bloom nutes + some supplemental calmag of some sort

5. Im pretty sure thats a phosphorus deficiency....need a bloom formula. The nutriends are N-P-K for nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium...there will be a ratio on it 1-1-1 or 1:1:1. You want High P and K values and low nitrogen for flowering.

6. Thanks everyone for the input. I'm gonna just use some nutes and do a tea compost next time. This is my first run so I wanna try and fix the problem now. I have some bloom mix 4:10:10. Says to sprinkle 1-2 tsp around the top of the soil and kinda rake it in. Should I try this bloom mix?

7. be careful not to feed too much and burn them, go with 25%-33% recommended dosage, if you see improvement, you can up it the next time and then plain water.

8. have you got a ph tester and if so what is the ph of the water you feed them and the water that runs out the bottom of the pot ?