what does it feel like?

Discussion in 'General' started by Potency504, Aug 1, 2009.

1. What does it feel like to be high on weed? trying it and just makin sure i wanna still go through with this...thanx

2. Like your mind is on autopilot while your body trys to figure what the fuck is going on. In other words.

Incredible.

3. Dude, it makes everything just so much more enjoyable. You are not all sloppy like when you are drunk, and you don't feel all bloated and shit. You get hungry pretty often, and drinking drinks is amazing. Just makes the world seem less shitty :p:smoking:

4. The first time i ever got high i kept repeating "It feels like a dream" It's almost impossible to explain.

5. Makes music sounds so much better and funny things are fucking hilarious and non funny things are suddenly funny.

6. It feels kind of like all my senses are confused and they are definately heightened. I notice things I nver noticed before and I can taste and smell 10x more intense. And you loose your mind so easily. Also you can hear like every note and you easily loose track of depth

7. #7 Makizushi, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    I am toward the end of my smoking session right now and I am very high. I will say I feel almost like I'm floating. My mind is quickly losing focus from the first thing I was trying to do. A lot of things that I will do in the next two hours will make me laugh a lot when something is funny. Being high makes things more interesting too. Just remember there are two things I think are vital for when you're smoking weed.

1. Have something to drink readily available.
    2. Smoke somewhere where you know FOR SURE you won't be bothered by anything. Just stay away things that are scary to you.

I suggest watching a movie such as;

Monty Pithon's: The Holy Grail
    How High
    Half Baked
    Pineapple Express

EDIT: And as I just realised everything is going really slow but I tend to end up with better product when I'm working on something.

8. happy
    hungry
    sleepy

9. like what do ppl mean when they say the notice stuff they never noticed b4? is it kinda like ur more alert or somethin?

10. listen to music while you smoke, you will notice by the end of your sesh your music will be turned up. it's unstoppable.

11. you feel like a slice of butter.. melting on a big ol pile of flapjacks... yeah...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Quiozy8yA]YouTube - Pineapple Express - Private Miller Introduction Chopped[/ame]

12. exactly what i did

13. its amazing. The first time you get high is an incredible experience. Do it and you wont regret it.

14. i can't tell u

mostly cause it's different for everyone

the only way to know is to do it

15. fuck man i remember my first time, i laid back and closed my eyes and i felt like a combination of melting/weighing 10000 pounds. You think outside the box and appreciate everything more. Food is sooo much better and very much needed.

fuck dont take my word for it :smoke:

16. Try and think think of it as an opportunity. Think of it as somebody offering you an opinion different to what you usually think.

Many people drink coffee to be able to think a bit better. Many people utilize marijuana as a way to think a bit better. Many also use marijuana as a way to relax and forget the petty drama of humanity in favor of a philosophical quandary or perhaps the joy of a silly movie. The beauty of marijuana is that it can can guide you in a multitude of different ways.

The best explanation I can give is that one feels tranquil and thoughtful.

17. when u think of thing that usually u dont think about, is it usually like u make something normal into something that wuld make u panic sometimes?

18. my thoughts exactly..

are you asking if you get paranoid about stuff? it happens..

19. my head feels tingly. everything is so cool.