What does everyone think of this? is it ready? sub zero highs coming this week,

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by seanmace54, Oct 15, 2018.

1. I'm gonna add some photos, and just wondering if someone could let me know how much more time realistically I have if conditions were better, and if it would even be worth cutting down before the cold on thursday. My last post got me lots of information, and some good ideas. Thanks everyone for being forward with information. These aint no tomato's. When they turn red I pick them.

Attached Files:

2. Just a note. I am almost certain I see some amber/orange trichomes in there. I'm hoping somebody agrees. lol

3. Another 3 -4 weeks to go

I'd still try and grow thru all that cold

perhaps protect them some how

but you can expect some red tinge

on the leaves and stalks due to a cold snap

good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. can you click the report button if you just don't like the answer? ;) lol I got a frame built around it, and have covered it a couple times so far. Last night it got down to 30 unexpectedly.(forecast low of 41). The issue I have is weds night low of 24. Thursday high of 31. Thurs night low of 24. Will keeping it covered suffocate it? Do i have options here other than chopping it down weds evening?> I am committed to keeping it going until it is done growing. I've been smoking all the local outdoor shit that people have been harvesting over the past 3 weeks, and it does nothing more than make me cough. I know it ain't time.

5. after this coming weekend though a more seasonable pattern is suppose to set it with highs in the 50s to near 60 and lows in the high 30s low 40s which has been the norm since the first of october, and the flowers have put on most of there bulk since the 1st of the month.

6. Here are some photo's from today; after a 29-30 degree night. It was only suppose to be 41 with a warm front and showers increasing. Under old school D battery flashlight all the crustals / Trichomes look orange/amber. I don't see this under flash on my ZTE phone camera.

Attached Files:

7. Insert your temp gauge into the rootzone

the root zone temps is the vital one

surprising the more dirt the more heat like insulation

cheers/

8. It doesnt even look like the cold is affecting it at all.

9. That is what I'm saying, but I don't wanna get over confident, and turn it into a weedcicle.

10. I think you are fine