Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does everyone do when theyre blazed at home?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by goldjpg, Sep 30, 2014.

1. What does everyone do at home when they're high as f*ck?

2. If i'm high as f*ck i just lay in my bed and watch tv, because.. well.. can't do anything else when im melting to my bed :D

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hah gotta get yourself a hobby, I try to focus myself to write stories for a role-playing game (Call of Cthulhu, think horror D&D). I play with some friends on the weekends. Helps get the ideas flowing.
    Aside from that check out getting netflix or something, melt into that bed! I've been watching far more x-files than is healthy.

4. Normally I either play video games with my roommate or do hw.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. At first i found myself singing a lot, but now i just relax outside and enjoy the nature that engulfs my property, or chill inside and enjoy some tunes

6. cartoons or video games

7. I watch TV or clean while listening to music. 

8. Play guitar. Masturbate furiously. Eat food. Start Over. 

9. I enjoy playing some video games, browsing this forum, chillen with friends at home is always nice as well. Always good to have some buddies to smoke with. Munching out.. that's also very critical. If the snacks are in the house, they will be eaten lol :p

Normally have tunes on as well.

10. easy there Sade, that's another website...

oh I just killed that mosquito.....

11. When I jerk it that hard, I like to kind of scream, but growl, like primal, I want to eat your baby kind of noises. My neighbors are really cool. 

12. marijuana makes me okay with being bored.

i get high and zone out on my thoughts.

its pretty bad, cus i waste alot of gas money just cruising around with the music loud just thinking weed thoughts.

on the lighter side, marijuana puts me in the mood to pick up my guitar because hearing yourself sing and play high is like heaven

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I typically listen to music while reading/posting on forums, cruise profiles on facebook or dating sites, or study and play poker. I mean, I smoke quite a bit so it's not like I do a ton of activities without smoking weed first. 

14. I either put on a vinyl and blast it. Or I will watch something awesome on tv. Like the hobbit 1&2, lotr, harry potter, this is the end, Pineapple Express, Harold and Kumar, the conjuring, Freddy vs Jason. Almost anything.

Or if it's nice out, I'll take a half mile hike through the woods in my backyard, go down to the river, smoke a joint and go fishing for tiger trout.

15. Touch myself. :metal:

16. Keep the bong loaded, fire up Winamp with visualizations on my 42in screen, listen to great music, and read news, message boards, blogs, ect. Then munchies and watch some shows and pass out.

17. do everything i normally do just high tbh...

18. listen to music, play call of duty, draw, text good friends, lay in bed while on grasscity, ponder life, yoga, cook, do homework if I have to, discover new music, pretty much anything Id do alone anyways.