What does acid do anyway?

Discussion in 'General' started by Monoxide Child, Nov 7, 2003.

1. My friend said he can get me some and I want to know what it does, what are the after/side effects and is it addictive?

2. www.erowid.org know it, learn it, love it. its the site that will answer all ur Qs

3. Again, erowid.org.

check out the drug boards on thesite.org, very good.

4. as for physical affects... it can kill you... BUT... only at VERY HIGH DOSES! other than that, the affects are mainly psychological (as in, it might change your perception of things, or how you think about certain things for a while). it's non-addictive, but you can have flash-back trips for up to 3 years after doing it. these are because you just had a very intense experience and are experiencing what's known as "post-traumatic stress syndrome"... so sometimes you can kinda have little relapses, but they usually don't last long.

do it where you feel safe, and are around people you know and trust. keep positive, and you should be fine.

5. :)yes, very intense expeirience......

be sure your in a relaxed state before taking it... like if your mad or sad, or violent, dont take it.... it sort of amplifies your feelings.....

be sure you mellow and happy,then it will be the ride of your life.....

6. dissolve some vitamine C pills in some OJ and drink the solution when you take your 'cid... it'll intensify the trip and make it kick in a bit faster...

also, have a fat sack with you 'cause when you're trippin you're gonna wanna smoke (this will also intensify your trip)... but save some for when you're almost all the way done tripping. it'll be hard to sleep, so the weed can help you go to bed.

7. From my experience:

You take it

30 min later you start to get giggly and you feel more and more stoned

1-2 hours later you start to see color patterns floating in mid-air

Next and during those visualization its very hard to say how you actually feel, you will be laughing at shit that's not funny etc.

Some times you get very anxious like "what the fuck are we doing" ...."what are we gonna do next" etc.

takes like freakin' 12 hours to wear off and you cannot fall asleep for shit

overall quite an experience that gets you FUCKED UP.

8. this effect lasts for several hours (also depends on sensitivity, and dosage), and also may be accompanied by hearing voices, seeing people who arent there, talking to yourself and then responding to your own question (aka split personality), and the feeling out being outside yourself....

....so.... no driving or operating heavy equipment, or power tools, or knives, or guns, or pointy objects (thumb tacs, nails), or large plastic bags, or large bodies of water (cause you sure as hell aint swimmin')....

find a comfy chair and sit down...

(and no suspensful thriller/horror movies before trip... like watch the exorsist then sit down and pop one in your mouth = NO..... sit down and watch the big lebowski, half baked, cheech & chong, or any other trippy type movie......

[​IMG]happy trippin [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Don't forget about the scariest movie of them all, Home Alone 2. Definitely DON'T watch that shit while tripping!

10. yeah, especially if your house is similar to his......

try watching any of the pink floyd DVDs...... now thats a trip....

11. just thought of another good acid suggestion......

dont try to face your fears: i.e. if your afraid of the dark, dont go walking in the dark during your trip.... a few years back when a friend of mine got some LSd for like the 2nd or third time, it was pretty dark out (like 2:00am), and we were walking out in the dark to the car to get the bong, and he started hearing like noises and shit and fell on the ground in a fetal position for a good few hours.... i of coarse was running like a fuck into the dark(some fockin friend i am), and found myslef lost..... thats another thing, dont get lost in a strange place, cause its gonna seem 100times as strange, like moving rocks, inatament objets talking, the sense that there are people rightnext to you/ watching you... so all in all, you have to be very careful while on this stuff... its fine to recall a good trip for years, but sure as hell not a bad one... nightmaresand shit, even whle you not sleeping.....

like this for instance, do this before you trip: If you Plan to use LSD within the next 2 weeks, dont click here

12. acid sounds pretty cool.. im gunna check erowid for some effects like on walking on such.. if i cant find it ill be back...

13. umm back, it didnt tell some things i wanted to know.. how hard is it to get around?? and if able to get around by walking is it obvious to someone your on something?

14. i walked into my house with my dad, sister, and sister's friend in the living room with all the lights on at like 2 in the morning almost peaking on 10 hits of pure LSD. my dad didn't notice because he didn't look at my eyes. but my sister saw and kinda motioned for me to not look at my dad. i walked into my room no problem... almost bumped into the wall a little though ;)

as for walking around outside, it's not too difficult. if you only eat a couple you can still see the road for the most part... might change colors, but you still are pretty coherent (sp?).

15. Yea I would agree that you could walk around outside without any major problems. LSD doesn't really fuck with your coordination like that, just your perception. As far as other people telling if you are fucked up, it's pretty easy to tell. Your pupils will be the size of quarters and you will probably seem intoxicated, especially if you open your mouth without thinking about what you are about to say and what it might mean to a sober person.

16. anyone who is planning on taking this drug make sure you RESPECT its power.

this can really open your mind up to the world but it can also fuck you up. not physically but mentally. there hasnt been one reported case of an LSD overdose - the shit cant actually kill you but it can make you do weird things etc etc.

Its an amazing experience, make sure your in an environment that your comfertable in,it doesnt seem like a bit deal but when on lsd it does become one. its amazing how being in a place you know can make you feel.

make sure your with people YOU TRUST,very important.

msot of all, dont fight it,you have taken it and your going to be fucked for a good 10 hours, so dont panic if you dont like it. relax and feel it. once you have controlled the fact that your on lsd its all up hill.

17. coordination and perception are one in the same for me....

and walking around is fine, but when your deathly afraid of the dark (i.e. my friendmike) dont go in the dark.... like if your afraid of spiders, dont go where theres spiders.....

18. Acid sounds brilliant, i want to try it sometime.