Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does a quart of mids look like grinded up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Aspiring Grow3r, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I grinded up my mids but wanted a nice estimate on how much I have. Compare it to the size of a coin, what does a quart of grinded up mids look like?

2. like a pile of grounded up weed. varies in size.

3. A lot more than a coin. Enough for a couple blunts at least.

4. Don't get weed that is pre grinded..

5. Hmm, I read this somewhere. Before the age of digital scales people used finger measurements as a makeshift thing. I think a quarter was 2 fingers up the bag? Fuck if I know.

Best thing to do is buy a scale. Mine was 10 dollars and it woks just fine.

6. [quote name='"steveydvee"']I grinded up my mids but wanted a nice estimate on how much I have. Compare it to the size of a coin, what does a quart of grinded up mids look like?[/quote]

Well a coin is relatively flat and it would depend on how you are sizing the coin to the bud. A quarter of grinded up mids should be able to fit nicely in your palms with your hands cupped, like when somebody get's sacrament at church haha.
    Not grinded up, a quarter of nugs (mids) should be small enough to fit your fist around most of it.
    Keep in mind these are VERY rough estimates.

7. Are you saying that it fits on a quarter?

Or a quarter oz?

8. [quote name='"Tincannabiscuit"']Are you saying that it fits on a quarter?

Or a quarter oz?[/quote]

you aren't the brightest bulb in the box, eh?

9. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

you aren't the brightest bulb in the box, eh?[/quote]

How do you turn on the light bulbs when they're still in the box?

10. I understand you were trying to make a joke/insult, but this is retarded and makes no sense.

11. WHAT

also why would you want to know after it's ground up? shouldve taken a picture before you did that and asked grasscity if you really got a quarter or not. not sure why you'd want mids though... id rather have an eighth of dank than a quarter of mids

12. A scale is $10 man...seriously, just go buy one.
    Getting a bit tired of these estimation based threads, and IMO eyeballing and estimation is unethical when there's the proper tools readily available.
    Your dealer shouldn't be doing it, and you should have no need to.