Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does a gram of weed look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a7Xtasy 769, Feb 4, 2009.

1. so ive always bought in bulk with my freinds, but now im finally gonna buy a gram on my own tommorro at school. is there anyway to tell if it's a legit gram (scales not an option in school), maybe you blades could post a pic so i could get a relative idea of what it looks like?

2. Search google bro ;) oh and wut kind you getting?

3. A gram would only be a small nug, probably about the size of your thumb (Knuckle up).

[Edit] Don't be stupid and buy in school.

4. There are way two many variables that are included in what a gram looks like such as:

-if the weed is packed tightly (which depends on strain) and will break up to a lot
    -if it is bad weed and has seeds in it then it will look less than one gram because seeds weigh a good amount
    -Also how big the stems are

These two things make it difficult to know what a gram looks like....

5. Agreed, it's a horrible idea. And if you get caught, you get in a lot more trouble if the school turns you over to the police.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's too hard to tell you what a gram should look like.

6. That looks like way more than a gram to me.

7. This is about 3.5 grams of MJ = 8th.

Ohh and do your buying after school off school grounds, seriously dont try and be cool.

8. Remember when buying in school be smart about it. Be quick and don't draw to much attention. And i would recommend buying at the end of the day

9. Just remembered a story.

Back in high school, a kid I knew, and sort of talked to, used to deal drugs at school. He had no car, and he was straight up dumb and shady. He had been to lockup multiple times.

Anyways, he met this kid in the school bathroom, and he said something like, "Here's the eighth, I weighed it out this morning." The other kid says, "Alright man, thanks."

One of the assistant principles walks in, my guess is to go to the bathroom, when he hears this.

The dealer, who was 16 at the time, actually got thrown into jail. I didn't think they could put someone who is 16 in jail, but they did.

Other kid got a week suspension.

In high school, I bought weed once at school, and it started to smell in my pocket, and being the paranoid person I am, I called my mom, told her I was sick, then drove home.

Don't do this shit in school.

10. They can't put a 16 year old in jail, he would go to Juvi. And dealing hold way higher penalties than possession. In fact, it's not really illegal to have less than an ounce. Or rather it's not really a big deal, at least in most places. In Canada, possession isn't even illegal, nor is smoking it. It's buying it and processing it which are illegal. And tons of people buy weed in school you just have to not be stupid about it. Ask the dealer if you can pick it up after school though, and not in the school itself.

11. Yeah. Around here, you can possess up to 100 grams and only be fined $100 (assuming you don't do stupid shit like smack-talk the cop or ram your car into a stop sign).

Dealing on school property is a whole 'nother thing though.

12. It is decriminalized here in Ohio, as well. I've gotten off of a couple possesion and parphenelia charges actually, thanks to the leanient local police, lol.

Really, you're going to get what he gives you and you should be grateful because I nor anyone I know would take the time to sell a single gram, lol. Unless it's some dank for $15, that is.

Good luck with that.

13. #14 Breh, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009

I live in Ohio too. :smoke:

My town's PD is full of assholes and twats, but downtown has some easy-goin' cops. Never been caught by the cops, so it doesn't really concern me lol.

14. If you're gonna buy in school, have a pill bottle(since its a gram) and some axe or tag handy.

Once you start buying higher quantities you could make a deoderant stash and just spray up your backpack.

15. Well I first brought drugs to school when I was in 8th grade...I brought Adderal. I was paranoid as hell first few days, but I've done it hundreds of times. I just put it in the pocket and hand it to some guy in school everyday. He hands me a 20 every other Friday. The class we do it in is taught be a really cool teacher. If she caught us, she would probably just say don't get caught. Anyways I always buy my weed at school since my parents are to strict and its hard to meet up with dealers at other places. I see drugs everyday at school. Just don't be stupid... My dad is also a narcotics cop just so you know.

16. umm.. try smokin a bat with a little sac in your pocket in front of a cop in canada and youll see if its illegal

17. do not go by this pic that looks WAY over a gram. closer to an 8th which is 3.5

18. Every bud will be different:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Just like the picture above i would just eyeball it by picturing its size in relativity to a quarter (the coin obiviously).