Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does a gram of wax weight on a scale.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DPEE3, Jun 28, 2017.

1. I know this might be a dumb question but I just got a gram of wax and it only weight out 0.5 on my scale (wax only), is this correct for a gram or should it weigh 1.0? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. A gram weighs a gram

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Since it is wax, a gram is a gram. If it were dry herb, it would be

A gram

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. So I'm guessing I got ripped then? It should weigh 1.0? Just making sure before I contact my guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. This can't be real...

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. So on a scale a gram of wax should weigh out at 1.0? New to wax and I'm just making sure if I got ripped off or not.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. New to wax and dabbing I'm just not sure if a gram of wax weighs the same as a gram of bud.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. How old are you?

9. 20, I bought A "gram"(So I was told) and just wanna make sure it really is a gram and not like a half of a gram or something cuz it weighed 0.5

10. 20, I bought A "gram"(So I was told) and just wanna make sure it really is a gram and not like a half of a gram or something cuz it weighed 0.5

11. If you paid for a gram, and got half a gram, yes you got ripped off

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Ok thank you, I know obviously what a gram is but wasn't sure if wax weighed different than bud as I'm new to wax. Thanks

13. It may range in appearance and density but generally I would get a scale and weight it out before I even finish the transaction, remember any dealer that won't weight in front of you may be hiding something

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

14. You got to be kidding right??? Lol a specific weight is a specific weight regardless of what is being weighed.

What weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of rocks?

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. calibrate your brain to "common sense" settings first. Tare weight is roflmaowtf

does a pound of feathers weigh more than a pound of sand?

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. lol i completely did not see your post before i went and trolled haha

• Like Like x 5
  17. 1 lb. of feathers = 1 lb, of gold . It's the cost thats going to differ.

18. No, but it does weigh more then a pound of gold.

:smoke:

19. Why would a gram of bud weigh different than a gram of wax?

A gram IS a gram, no matter what your weighing.