Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHAT DO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 59Fifty, Aug 25, 2013.

1. soooooo I just got a financial aid check for about $550.. it's a check so I can cash it at the bank tomorrow, i'm taking 3 classes this semester. but considered full time by FAFSA. so my question to you is.. What do? I can get the text books fairly cheap, and my mom is also gonna send me money every couple of weeks soo again I ask. WHAT DO. Ideas welcome, I have my priorities straight and I will be focusing on school, but this is just extra money pretty much. Keep in mind I have all my school supplies already, only thing i'm missing is the text books.

2. Open a savings account and well, you know what do.

3. Hookers and weed

4. Spend some on weed and save the rest.

5. Are you asking whether or not you should spend it on weed? If so, then yes, spend all your textbook money on weed. NO! Are you stupid? Spend that shit on the shit you're supposed to spend it on! Damn, stoners nowadays.

6. buy concert tickets and support live music

7. save that shit.

8. #8 aPersonUponaHill, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013

And you have 550 dollars...okay this seems like an easy choice if you want to have any chance at passing. I would probably buy those first, especially since classes start Monday probably

9. How about not spending your government aid money on something irresponsible. Prehaps save it for a time when $550 wont even come close to covering your text books. Even with only 3 classes the textbooks could easily add up to over that ammount if you are taking difficult classes.

10. Invest in a quarter pound and become a drug dealer. All those college kids will need to buy weed, and you can be that guy! No one will have a connect frosh week, and you can make serious money.

11. You don't need textbooks, they got them all at the library. weed all the way!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 Ronny216, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    Books first. Then some weed, a dug out and one hitter system. They're pretty inconspicuous, so they're good for dorming, judgmental roommates, etc. Or go out with some friends, see a concert. 

13. I don't know what books to buy since classes have not started, our prof's will tell us what books we need.

14. debating it. :p

15. #15 Tree Burner, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013

:confused_2:

Better save that shit.

16. Save it until you know what books you need, and then buy those. After that if you have money left over, buy some bud. That's what id do

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. naw wtf most classes need you to write on them, tear out pages and shit.

18. damn, I was actually hoping to get them used, so they would be cheaper.. 

19. My school gives me the money after everything is already paid for, that way I can spend it all on whatever or do anything I want with it without having to worry about my tuition and books being unpaid. When I am given the money, it is everything leftover after paying that stuff. Luckily I get an average of $1600! It usually goes towards gas and music equipment though.

20. what do i do 
    what do i
    what do