what do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpMeOutHo, Jun 15, 2012.

1. #1 HelpMeOutHo, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    so my younger sister had her pre prom party at our place yesterday. at the party i had seen and chatted with a sexy female who was an older sibling of one of the prom attendants. we chatted for a little, like a minute or two but had to part because we both had things to do (taking pix, clean up, moving shit, etc). i sent her a facebook message (went to the same high school, same year, few of the same classes but never really talked too much) expressing my content in seeing her at my place and she did the same which i expected and was cool cuz she isn't a rude bitch. and then she responded to another message i didn't think she'd respond to. so i kinda wanna keep the ball rolling cuz i've been thinking about her alot and she really gets my blood flowing. never been the flirt, ESPECIALLY on FB so i wanna tread lightly but wanna have fun with it and not seem like a douche (obviously). we travel in different friend circles so what should I do? should i private message her and chat her up and get the number (which seems like the best potential idea), or try to get her number sooner than later negating the chat so I don't give too much of myself away? or any other ideas?

____________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE 1: An update on my situation. This girl who this thread originally was about msged me this verbatim: "Haha same here. Sorry I just saw this message for some reason. And yea sure I wouldn't mind that. I am just extremely busy right now, but we can figure something out." This makes me think she is trying to let me down easily. I was thinking of sending a msg like "alright, I can't wait to hear from you!" to leave all the dice on her side of the table but to not assume she is saying no. what do you guys think?

But since this chick potentially fell through I've been trying to plant other seeds and I definitely managed to.

there's this girl that's a year younger than me (18) who i met at my good friends house where i frequent who has a younger brother i'm chill with as well as his bro being friends with my sister. i first met her at their crib when he was throwing down and me and my friends were chillin there watching a nba playoff game. since i met her i think she wants to fuck but actually likes me as well. she smokes and knows i smoke. we accidentally found out we're both into LSD which is dope. she is always looking to grab my attention and shoot shit with me. we flirt as well and she made sure to break the touch barrier early now all she does is touch my face (primarily cuz of my beard because i touched it up for a few girls i know, her being one of them). every time we meet she gets so excited to see me but it's all very random since we don't run in the same circles. when we're around i give her these knowing looks with a nice smile on my face she's grabbing on to me one way or another so i'm really enjoying the vibe between us.

the thing is that the times i have seen her in these party/chill environments i haven't been able to get her away from everybody where it wouldn't be blatantly obvious that we're off together smoking and fucking. so i've met her three times already, is it appropriate to add her on facebook and ask her to chill alone not at that friends' place or should i wait the next time i see her there? i don't want to miss this pretty obvious if i've ever seen one opportunity but i also want to tread lightly. i've been striking out and not truly understanding why so i wanna take it slowly with this girl. besides the fact she looks like she's be a great lay she's also pretty cool too. we have similar interests and i enjoy her energy. she's very outgoing and as a more reserved (NOT shy) person i am attracted to that opposite.

UPDATE 2: but yea, i got a second opinion and decided i'm gonna wait to see if i can see her in person again sometime before the weekend. if not i'm just gonna go the fb route. we already know each other so that makes it alot less weird. but it will definitely require my game to be alot more on point. we will see. fucking waiting and fuck lust

2. I feel like a 50 year old trapped in a 20 year old's body because I would never ask a girl out over facebook.

3. ^^^^this guy

i say try to find an event you both can go to like a party or something. and if you cant then just ask for her number. idk why but i think its creepy to be chatting up girls you barely know on facebook.

so facebook quickly. get number. hangout with her. put it in the hole.

4. Yeah don't make it complicated...

Just ask her to chill with you, and get her number.

Keep it simple. Just take her to a park or something. Not some stunning dinner date.

FB message: "Hey we should definitly hang out soon! Hit me up sometime. (xxx-xxxx)."

Seriously, just copy and paste that. It doesn't need to be complicated. She'll text you soon after.

I don't ever ask for numbers, personally. I give mine out. That way it's like you're giving her an oppurtunity to hit YOU up, not asking for the oppurtunity for yourself.

Trust me.

5. These clowns hating on getting ass over fb...

First off id be lying if I say I've never met a girl based on facebook and hooked up with her

Anyways, I do agree to not flirting and making to much talk over fb, but it seems like you greased the wheels and did the hard part.

Quit talking to her til you have something fun to do (party, friends getting together, bbq, etc etc) and just invite her a long. For ex:

Hey (Name here), my friend is having some people over tonight for some drinks and stuff, you should stop by!

6. thanks man. i may be reading in to your post a little too much and the dynamic of our posts over the last few months but i appreciate the direct advice. you know i've been trying..... sometimes the best thing to do doesn't click in me. i can work out complicated math problems and help people with their issues but i can't seem to figure out how to tell a fly female stick my peepee in her vajayjay, hahahaha.

but, yea, i will do just that. hopefully she can feel/dig my positive vibes..... i'll post back the reply if she answers

7. Good deal.

Yeah, i mean, a lot of it really just is trial and error. So as long as you're consistently trying you'll be practically selling pussy before you know it.

Oh, and just let her talk about herself. They don't want to hear too much about us.

8. Just be easy-going and nice to her. Don't sound desperate, though. You could try messaging her something on the lines of "yo, babe wanna get together? you got the booty from what I've seen [compliment]".

9. An update on my situation. This girl who this thread originally was about msged me this verbatim: "Haha same here. Sorry I just saw this message for some reason. And yea sure I wouldn't mind that. I am just extremely busy right now, but we can figure something out." This makes me think she is trying to let me down easily. I was thinking of sending a msg like "alright, I can't wait to hear from you!" to leave all the dice on her side of the table but to not assume she is saying no. what do you guys think?

But since this chick potentially fell through I've been trying to plant other seeds and I definitely managed to.

there's this girl that's a year younger than me (18) who i met at my good friends house where i frequent who has a younger brother i'm chill with as well as his bro being friends with my sister. i first met her at their crib when he was throwing down and me and my friends were chillin there watching a nba playoff game. since i met her i think she wants to fuck but actually likes me as well. she smokes and knows i smoke. we accidentally found out we're both into LSD which is dope. she is always looking to grab my attention and shoot shit with me. we flirt as well and she made sure to break the touch barrier early now all she does is touch my face (primarily cuz of my beard because i touched it up for a few girls i know, her being one of them). every time we meet she gets so excited to see me but it's all very random since we don't run in the same circles. when we're around i give her these knowing looks with a nice smile on my face she's grabbing on to me one way or another so i'm really enjoying the vibe between us.

the thing is that the times i have seen her in these party/chill environments i haven't been able to get her away from everybody where it wouldn't be blatantly obvious that we're off together smoking and fucking. so i've met her three times already, is it appropriate to add her on facebook and ask her to chill alone not at that friends' place or should i wait the next time i see her there? i don't want to miss this pretty obvious if i've ever seen one opportunity but i also want to tread lightly. i've been striking out and not truly understanding why so i wanna take it slowly with this girl. besides the fact she looks like she's be a great lay she's also pretty cool too. we have similar interests and i enjoy her energy. she's very outgoing and as a more reserved (NOT shy) person i am attracted to that opposite.

10. #10 InhaledGold, Jun 21, 2012
    Make a move, she could be your girl. It's easy to get girls numbers over facebook. "I'm getting off but you should text me." A lot of the time they'll be like "Here 2323232 text me :)" but if they don't just give her your number instead. Personally I hate it when they give me their number because that starts the cycle of me having to be the instigator.

Just ask yourself, "what would mike g do", and in some situations add "Besides slapping a bitch"

On second thought, give her your number, and wait to hear from her. Meanwhile pursue other options.

11. Wait so the second girl is 1 year old? 8)

12. #13 HelpMeOutHo, Jun 21, 2012
    Lol unless you think I'm two years old then my post is pretty straightforward. she is one year younger than me. I am 19, she's 18

but yea, i got a second opinion and decided i'm gonna wait to see if i can see her in person again sometime before the weekend. if not i'm just gonna go the fb route. we already know each other so that makes it alot less weird. but it will definitely require my game to be alot more on point. we will see.