What do you...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bhuddakris, Feb 19, 2009.

1. seem to always misplace/lose/forget when blazed? I always have problems remembering where I had put my toothbrush and always find it in the places I least expect. Sometimes i even forget where my weed is :smoke:

Share your experiences!

2. Car keys... its a real bitch.
    Or i end up accidentaly giving my lighter to someone.:mad:

3. YES! I didn't mention car keeys cause i figured someone was bound to say that shiz eventually. I'm fresh out of lighters as well :confused: i find myself using that lighter people use for birthday cakes and whatnot

4. i lose my self consciousness.

5. haha word :smoke:

Also keys, phone, lighters, eyedrops

6. lighter/pipe

7. my lighter.

Which explains why that little pocket in your jeans is the perfect size for 2 lighters :cool:

8. +REP!

Thats exactly what i use that pocket for, is my two lighters (incase one fucks out on me)

9. I lose my chapstick when I'm high lmao.

10. I was just thinking... what if you were high, and got so desperate for food that you ate a thing of chapstick?
    :smoke:

11. I don't think I ever want that to happen lol

12. dont knock it till u try it, the cherry chapsticks are always the tastiest and go down smoothly and the constiency is really nice it makes u have the most perfect lips for a month mann

13. DEF. KEYS && LiGHTERS.!!
    iVE NOiCED THAT i CAN ONLY REMEMBER TiMES WEN iM BLOWN. LOL ASK ME WHA i DO SOBER && iM CLUELESS HAHA:confused:

14. Omg, I can not tell you home much I spend on lighters in a month I always lose them, and I also always sitting on my cigs when blazed.

15. ALSO THE REMOTE...HAHA STiLL LOOKiN 4 MiNE:smoke:

16. wHaT tHe FuCk Is WiTh tYpInG lIkE tHiS.

i can never find my car when i park somewhere. and i always immediately assume someone stole it

17. i almost always lose my phone but its usually somewhere obvious
    like the time i was talking on it and looking for it at the same time.

18. hahaha yah that happened to me the other day i was at the malll and i went out through the wrong way.... and i flipped out for 10 minutes about to call the cops and i walk back in the mall and realize that i went out the wrong way lolol

oh and the ReAsOn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs Is CaUsE iT iS tHe WaY lIkE ReAlLy CoOl HiGh ScHoOl GiRlZ tAlK! tHaT lOvE pOt OmG! dUh HeHe

19. My wallet always seems to end up in a shoe that is just sitting around my dorm.